Anybody here tried the one

My younger cousin (who is just a year older than my stepdaughters) tried it with his friend and younger brother (youngest cousin that is 7 or 8) and my aunt found them crying and gulping milk when she got back from the store down the road. They regretted that decision big time.
Better than butt stuff tho…

Proud grandpa moment. As some of you know I watch my grandkids several days a week due to my boy and daughter-in-law working different schedules.

Anyways, my grand son watches and usually does everything I do. Well, the other day I was eating chips and hot salsa. He ignored my pushing his hand away from the salsa and proceeded to dip his chip in the hot salsa.

Didn’t bat an eye. He partook in chips and hot salsa like a champ. I’ve never been prouder 😂

Last edited:
Here is says they sell it at Meijers gas station, Krogers and.... CVS pharmacy WTF?

While I really like the flavor of buffalo sauce, and enjoy a moderate level of heat, I cannot understand why anyone would want to intentionally hurt themselves. Makes no sense. It doesn't prove you're a man, it proves you're a dumbass!

While I really like the flavor of buffalo sauce, and enjoy a moderate level of heat, I cannot understand why anyone would want to intentionally hurt themselves. Makes no sense. It doesn't prove you're a man, it proves you're a dumbass!
Meh, it's a "hold my beer" moment, 'cause he's gonna need it quick...:D...