Anyone have any recommendations for photo printers?

GhostInTheMachine

The artist formerly known as RobotDevil
We’ve been going through slides and photos. And I want to print a lot of the landscapes and pictures of in various picture sizes to put in albums hang on the wall. I’ve been looking at everything from pigment based inks to dye inks, paper types and specs etc. Canon and Eoson seem to be the top two especially their pro series. If anyone has any experience, input or recommendations it would be greatly appreciated.

We’ve been going through slides and photos. And I want to print a lot of the landscapes and pictures of in various picture sizes to put in albums hang on the wall. I’ve been looking at everything from pigment based inks to dye inks, paper types and specs etc. Canon and Eoson seem to be the top two especially their pro series. If anyone has any experience, input or recommendations it would be greatly appreciated.
I found it cheaper to copy the pics to a thumbnail drive and take it to somewhere such as Walgreens, Walmart, etc .. and use their photo machine.

Graphic artist here. The best quality will be to let a professional printer print it. They’ll have the knowledge, expertise and equipment to give you the best print possible. Walgreens and shit have 20 year olds hired two weeks ago making minimum wage to print out your memories. Go to a premiere photo printing company and you’ll be happy with your results, and if you need your images optimized, let me know. I can do it (free to you, shithead), to maximize the quality.

Graphic artist here. The best quality will be to let a professional printer print it. They’ll have the knowledge, expertise and equipment to give you the best print possible. Walgreens and shit have 20 year olds hired two weeks ago making minimum wage to print out your memories. Go to a premiere photo printing company and you’ll be happy with your results, and if you need your images optimized, let me know. I can do it (free to you, shithead), to maximize the quality.
We have photo machines here that allow us to choose what photos we want printed and what size.

I finally had my fill of HP inkjet printers with the high cost of replacement cartridges.

Looked at mega tank printers and got the entry level Brother INKvestment 4335. Good quality and still on the starter cartridges. Based on the amount of pages printed the ink for a HP would have cost more than this printer and I still have hundreds of sheets left on the starter cartridges.

Did you ever get that job printed?

I always knew you were a softie despite your keyboard killer characteristics.