Are you satified or disappointed with your teams season?

Considering the tx loss and the usf struggle(which had an interesting undercurrent if true) and the resulting close wins I'd have to say ok. Remember. Mich was favored in this game.

So Bama fans.

Let me ask. Do you want to see Tommy back as OC / QB coach?

I feel like the real lacking during the CCG and the Rose Bowl were both on the O line. And while Tommy was in S Bend he had literally one of the best and greatest O line coaches there is. So I wonder if he under estimated or wasn't able to get the O line coached like he wanted

So Bama fans.

Let me ask. Do you want to see Tommy back as OC / QB coach?

I feel like the real lacking during the CCG and the Rose Bowl were both on the O line. And while Tommy was in S Bend he had literally one of the best and greatest O line coaches there is. So I wonder if he under estimated or wasn't able to get the O line coached like he wanted
I’d grade him a B-. And that’s a generous first year grade, so he gets a pass. He overcomplicated the playbook early, and as such shares equal share in what cost us the Texas game. He brought in Buchner who sucked and was favored over a superior Simpson, which may have cost us hard more. He adjusted however, dumbed down the playbook and played to Milroe’s strengths, as well as built his confidence. But when teams began to adjust, he couldn’t find the answers needed. The O-line was a liability. So, flashes of greatness amongst periods where he looked out of his depth.

I’d grade him a B-. And that’s a generous first year grade, so he gets a pass. He overcomplicated the playbook early, and as such shares equal share in what cost us the Texas game. He brought in Buchner who sucked and was favored over a superior Simpson, which may have cost us hard more. He adjusted however, dumbed down the playbook and played to Milroe’s strengths, as well as built his confidence. But when teams began to adjust, he couldn’t find the answers needed. The O-line was a liability. So, flashes of greatness amongst periods where he looked out of his depth.
Bama fans were calling into Finebaum today not happy with him...Shotgun on 4th and three

That was the issue ND fans had with him. He is very smart football wise. And if you ever hear him talk Xs and Os it will blow your mind.

Where I think he fails is that even though he is young. He has an issue communicating his knowledge and plan to the players. And you would think that being younger and having played recently would help him. But it almost seems to hinder him.

And from interviews and talks with players here in S Bend. There was an understanding that he was the only one in the room that ever understood the plan. And your job on offense was to be the cog in the place he put you. Because he wanted to be the smartest guy in the room. Which is VERY Brian Kellyish. His last season here. There was a trending hash tag of "ban the scan". Because he would get his players to the line. See the defense being used and then reset the play call EVERY DOWN. To try to trip up the defense. Which led to endless delay of game and false start calls for no good reason. Just made absolute drive killers.

Again. He is smart. And anytime a new coordinator comes in. 1 year is rarely long enough to prove they are good enough. And I did see some new wrinkles this year in bis play calling. I wish I would have seen when he was in S Bend. But still a lot of very familiar warts that he just can't seem to shake

Couldn't be anything but satisfied now. Perfect season with the title. Figured there would be some trip up along the way. Perfect bc the college football I grew up loving is going to be completely different this 2024-2025 season. Tickets will be expensive next year as I wanted to get my mother in the Big House. She's the Michigan fan that passed it on to me. Schedule didn't work to get her to the BGSU game this year but I'll find a way to get her there this upcoming season.

Couldn't be anything but satisfied now. Perfect season with the title. Figured there would be some trip up along the way. Perfect bc the college football I grew up loving is going to be completely different this 2024-2025 season. Tickets will be expensive next year as I wanted to get my mother in the Big House. She's the Michigan fan that passed it on to me. Schedule didn't work to get her to the BGSU game this year but I'll find a way to get her there this upcoming season.
Congrats on the win!