Are you satified or disappointed with your teams season?

Irishblooded

I know many of you have bowls left. And all that.

But man. Even after getting to see ND absolutely boat race Oregon St. It just pissed me off that ND had that much talent and ability this year and pissed it away.

I know Oregon St wasn't at full power. Let's be real serious. Neither was ND.

But just as an example. Oregon St had 16 carries yesterday. For a whopping total of 2 yards overall. And only scored late in the 4th on an amazing catch that was basically undefendable out of a cover
3 look in the corner of the end endzone.

I will say. I very excited for opening next season at Kyle Field.

The season was an absolute train wreck, but the circumstances allowed us to ditch a bad coach with a very bad contract. On top of that, we hired a great coach that can thrive in East Lansing. All things considered, it couldn’t have worked out better.

The season was an absolute train wreck, but the circumstances allowed us to ditch a bad coach with a very bad contract. On top of that, we hired a great coach that can thrive in East Lansing. All things considered, it couldn’t have worked out better.

Of all the recent insane contracts. Tucker has to be in the top 3. For results vs pay.

I'm on.both sides of the coin. For how bad the offense was I'm ok with the teams record. (Full disclosure, it makes me sick saying that. I hate loosing.) With that said, I'm pissed because of how bad the offense was, and what could have been. With an offense ranked 50th Iowa very well could have gone into the big 10 title game undefeated where anything could have happened

giphy.gif

GAcKocCaoAACubv.png

I am fairly happy with the 6-7 Bowl season we had. It is obvious that we are talent deficient right now but we had a top ten recruiting class with our best WR recruiting haul in school history. All in all, I give it a B+ given our circumstances.
Y'all get an F. I hate being harsh cause I'm usually such a sweetie, but it is what it is.

Y'all allowed the crimson ooze to slime onto the national stage.

So did y'all, and so did we. There's plenty of fingers to be pointed, all of them in different directions.
Auburn had the with seconds to go. Y'all were just knuckleheads and should have beat them. We had the beat then the Refs came in the second half and let the bammers hold our d-line without a penalty all game.

Auburn had the with seconds to go. Y'all were just knuckleheads and should have beat them. We had the beat then the Refs came in the second half and let the bammers hold our d-line without a penalty all game.
Excuses are useless. The result is still the same. Do better, you win. Don't do better, you lose. Such is the way of life.