B10 desperate to emulate SEC

You can have nubby back but leave Kinnick north alone

I really want the Corn Bois back. They belong with the Big 8.

I'm not saying it has a 1% chance of happening but I have heard from a buddy in the ADept at OU and there seems to be a belief that there's potential for Nebby, Mizzou, CU & OU to come back/stay. If that chaos scenario happens, I will cry the ugliest tears ever 😂

Btw, Iowa was a Big 8 guy even though the Big 6 was basically the MVC and KU forming together, but y'all bailed on us at the last second.

I really want the Corn Bois back. They belong with the Big 8.

I'm not saying it has a 1% chance of happening but I have heard from a buddy in the ADept at OU and there seems to be a belief that there's potential for Nebby, Mizzou, CU & OU to come back/stay. If that chaos scenario happens, I will cry the ugliest tears ever 😂

Btw, Iowa was a Big 8 guy even though the Big 6 was basically the MVC and KU forming together, but y'all bailed on us at the last second.
Bigger and better things man.

Give 'em this instead after the SEC fans said FU and they changed it:

Welcome to the B1G on CBS. Today's game is an exciting one between 2-7 Rutgers & 5-4 Purdue!

HEY!

Careful there, when I brought Purdue in an earlier thread I was told that I didn't understand how historically important and great of a school they are, and how great of a game they are to play against. I was ironically told this by and large by people who root for schools that never play Purdue. But hey whatever.

HEY!

Careful there, when I brought Purdue in an earlier thread I was told that I didn't understand how historically important and great of a school they are, and how great of a game they are to play against. I was ironically told this by and large by people who root for schools that never play Purdue. But hey whatever.
You talked bad about about the cradle of quarterbacks? :ROFLMAO: