BAD ASS CARS, Post them here!

SS Chevelle Candy Apple Red
349589936_253600324025158_3219374383307705003_n.jpg

Not a car but a new addition. Decided I want to see the back road of this great country. Found this one 11K miles and garage kept. A good friend and I took his Amigo and went to Panama City FL to pick it up.

363367164_3620506338178146_3904436241342724864_n.jpg

Much rather have this new 2024 Mustang:
View attachment 18842
GT3 model to race 24 hours of Daytona and LeMans, next year (against Corvettes since Camaros are gone)
Used to love going to the 24 hours of Daytona until TRASHCAR bought the series. It has gone to crap with TRASHY trying to figure out how to suck as much cash as possible from the fans. Hell even the Grassroots Experience is now gone. Good 'ole TRASHY wanted to turn the space into RV parking.

son works for stellantis -
been askin him
when you gonna get me a good deal
on a Alfa Romeo -
Screenshot_20230726_183316_Chrome.jpg

son works for stellantis -
been askin him
when you gonna get me a good deal
on a Alfa Romeo -
View attachment 20721
Ive got a buddy thats a hi-tech veteran certified mechanic that works on all the German and luxury euro vehicles. His word of advice is lease it or sell it before the warranty goes out. Preferably lease just to get it out of your system, because it WILL break down and it WILL be expensive. :LOL:

Ive got a buddy thats a hi-tech veteran certified mechanic that works on all the German and luxury euro vehicles. His word of advice is lease it or sell it before the warranty goes out. Preferably lease just to get it out of your system, because it WILL break down and it WILL be expensive. :LOL:
True that. The most expensive car to maintain in my "fleet" is the Porsche. But damn when it is right the upkeep is worth it.

My random thought of the day. Shop rates are too expensive at implement dealers.
Just spent 10 grand on a tractor that had a hydraulic leak, an oil leak, and a new air conditioning compressor with two new lines. To fix the hydraulic leak both back tires on one side and then the fuel tank had to come off and the cab jacked up to replace some O rings on a few lines. The oil leak was the gasket on the pan, but you have to pull the motor first because the frame wraps around underneath, completely covering the pan from below. A big chunk of the Bill was labor.