Bad news @snoophawg passed unexpectedly on Monday night

giphy.gif

woo-pig-sooie-arkansas.gif

tumblr_mawc2ajB9d1qattkm.gif

giphy.gif

arkansas-razorbacks.gif

Don't want to bust this thread but does anyone remember gobucks? We followed each other on a Untapped and the dude was a prolific beer drinker and I haven't seen him post in awhile.

Don't want to bust this thread but does anyone remember gobucks? We followed each other on a Untapped and the dude was a prolific beer drinker and I haven't seen him post in awhile.
So, yeah. I actually know more about this than I wish I did. He was dating a gal from South AFrica. They got pretty serious, and she turned out to be some super controlling bitch. The first big red flag was he drank a little too much one night, and she took his beer collection, and hid it. He didnt know where, and she made him promise to sell it. Well, then he found out she hid it at his moms house, and convinced everyone that he had a drinking problem.

Not long after, maybe a month, she took his phone, and started reporting every post that he had made, with any mention of her (which only ever SA) to the owner for hooplanation.com, and asked for all the posts to be removed. She was posting and pretending to be him, and going through every post he had ever made. She even sent me a pm, pretending to be him, and told me to stop calling her a control freak, and that she was out of his league. I told her to fuck off, and that it was an anonymous message board, and no one had idea who the fuck she was, and to stop pretending to be him.

I honestly feel really bad for the guy. He was always cool as a fan, and that bitch is going to control every single aspect of his life. I hope he, or she, is sterile, cuz if he ever puts a puppy in her, its going to be hell forever.

I apologize for explaining this in this thread, but you asked. if you want to know, there is a thread where it all went down. Pretty sad actually.

So, yeah. I actually know more about this than I wish I did. He was dating a gal from South AFrica. They got pretty serious, and she turned out to be some super controlling bitch. The first big red flag was he drank a little too much one night, and she took his beer collection, and hid it. He didnt know where, and she made him promise to sell it. Well, then he found out she hid it at his moms house, and convinced everyone that he had a drinking problem.

Not long after, maybe a month, she took his phone, and started reporting every post that he had made, with any mention of her (which only ever SA) to the owner for hooplanation.com, and asked for all the posts to be removed. She was posting and pretending to be him, and going through every post he had ever made. She even sent me a pm, pretending to be him, and told me to stop calling her a control freak, and that she was out of his league. I told her to fuck off, and that it was an anonymous message board, and no one had idea who the fuck she was, and to stop pretending to be him.

I honestly feel really bad for the guy. He was always cool as a fan, and that bitch is going to control every single aspect of his life. I hope he, or she, is sterile, cuz if he ever puts a puppy in her, its going to be hell forever.

I apologize for explaining this in this thread, but you asked. if you want to know, there is a thread where it all went down. Pretty sad actually.
Thanks...

If it's the same guy, I'm pretty sure I met him during a business trip to Columbus, I think he was really close to sloopy and they both came to a bar where janty and a couple more OSU posters used to meet me when I was in town. Gobucks0409 I think was a really cool guy, a good bit younger than me, not a bad pool player.

Pussy is still undefeated...