Bama game

Okay, time for first post ever after reading online comments for years. Bama fan since '72, graduated from there in '82. I am currently living through my second golden era in college football. Fans of most programs never even sniff one golden era. I truly feel sorry for fans of other programs who must revel in the occasional down year experienced by Bama instead of being able to rejoice over their team's success.
I go back to 66. And one knows they have "THE PROGRAM" when others are happier and rejoice more than BAMA fans are sad over a loss or so-called bad season. And I swim in others tears and let the hate just pass on by.

Anchors Aweigh. 71-78.

I go back to 66. And one knows they have "THE PROGRAM" when others are happier and rejoice more than BAMA fans are sad over a loss or so-called bad season. And I swim in others tears and let the hate just pass on by.

Anchors Aweigh. 71-78.

Then you have the Bama fans that go to social media without provocation and laugh because "Bama only lost to LSU by 5". You still lost dumbass. I'm not one to take away from Bama's dominance in the last decade. I just laugh at the Bama fans that weren't fans when they were down. It's pretty disgusting and real Bama fans should say so.

Then you have the Bama fans that go to social media without provocation and laugh because "Bama only lost to LSU by 5". You still lost dumbass. I'm not one to take away from Bama's dominance in the last decade. I just laugh at the Bama fans that weren't fans when they were down. It's pretty disgusting and real Bama fans should say so.
Well, there are fans and then the bandwaggoners or the fino's. You know. Fans in name only. Being a fan thru thick and thin for so long I'm used to the bs.
But social media. Or butt babble media, good grief. The platform for idiots to show how much of an imbecile one can be.

Okay, time for first post ever after reading online comments for years. Bama fan since '72, graduated from there in '82. I am currently living through my second golden era in college football. Fans of most programs never even sniff one golden era. I truly feel sorry for fans of other programs who must revel in the occasional down year experienced by Bama instead of being able to rejoice over their team's success.

I'm glad your victim status allowed you to speak up. Don't suffer in silence. But also be less passive aggressive, it makes you look like a beotch.

I agree,, they should throw all the Bama Prick Fans in a deep pit with all the Georgia Prick Fans and let them just have at each other.

Welcome aboard,, Probably best not to brag,, or try to Defend,, or try deflect back to winning records etc.. Not trying to tell you how to act brother, just saying it might be easier on you.

Thank you for your service to this great country.

Same year I graduated. Eddie Lowe was a bud and he used to come over to study. Got some good inside poop on the team. Welcome aboard.

I'm a Boise fan, so don't feel too bad. If yall didn't stack the deck against us we'd have several of those mythical national FBS championships as well. As it is, well have to settle for our NCs we won in a true playoff format and our FBS leading .7301 winning percentage. Congrats on #5 though, and welcome aboard!!!

Here are the top 15 teams in all-time win percentages:
  1. Boise State 459-169-2 . 7301
  2. Ohio State 923-325-53 . 7298
  3. Michigan 962-345-36 . 7297
  4. Notre Dame 907-326-42 . 728
  5. Alabama 915-331-43 . 727
  6. Oklahoma 907-326-53 . 726
  7. Texas 915-375-33 . 704
  8. USC 847-350-54 . 699
  9. Nebraska 902-395-40 . 690
  10. Penn State 897-393-41 . 689
  11. Tennessee 845-395-53 . 674
  12. Florida State 550-263-17 . 673
  13. Georgia 830-424-54 . 6552
  14. LSU 809-415-47 . 6550
  15. App. State 628-336-29 . 647
Time to overtake lions and take our rightful top 10 position....