Barry

I havent binge watched since "Winning time" (comedy-drama) with John C. Reilly on Hbo max. Also "the invisible pilot" is good if you like the movie Blow. Its a short series/ documentary/drama about the guy who was involved with the Iran-Contra stuff and flying coke and weed.

I havent binge watched since "Winning time" (comedy-drama) with John C. Reilly on Hbo max. Also "the invisible pilot" is good if you like the movie Blow. Its a short series/ documentary/drama about the guy who was involved with the Iran-Contra stuff and flying coke and weed.
Winning Time is on my short list right now. Not familiar with the other one but will check it out, so many good shows out there its hard to keep up. Barry is a manageable series since most episodes are about 30-35 minutes.

Winning Time is on my short list right now. Not familiar with the other one but will check it out, so many good shows out there its hard to keep up. Barry is a manageable series since most episodes are about 30-35 minutes.
Ill check it out. I like Bill Hader.

Thats awesome!
The first few episodes of season 2 started a little slow, but it is a really good season. There was a certain episode, no spoilers, that me and the wife laughed through the entire thing.
Season 3 will go super dark
Are there going to be more seasons after season 3? Dont spoil the cliff-hanger for me.

Last edited:
There is supposed to be a season 4, although i dont know how. Have you made it to the episode where he is supposed to do the hit on the tae kwan do instructor? thats the best!!!!
Yep. That little girl was insane too. Im midway through season 3 now.

Welp, Ive finished it. Looks like there is going to be a season 4, not sure when. Im thinking an escape plan at some point.
yeah, i cant even wrap my mind around it. I thought he was gonna at least kinda turn a new leaf, Mr. Cousineau goteem. Not sure how hes gonna get out of this, Im sure there is some technicality or detail I missed, but dont know what that could be. What did you think of Henry Winklers performance? I dont watch award shows, but he deserves one.

yeah, i cant even wrap my mind around it. I thought he was gonna at least kinda turn a new leaf, Mr. Cousineau goteem. Not sure how hes gonna get out of this, Im sure there is some technicality or detail I missed, but dont know what that could be. What did you think of Henry Winklers performance? I dont watch award shows, but he deserves one.
I dont think Winkler has ever been better in anything else. He showed a lot of range.