Battle of rivals who will finish with better record: Texas - Oklahoma

Better regular season record

• Oklahoma

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Irishblooded

Oklahoma Returning Starters: 4 on offense(QB xfer Hurts from Bama expected to start) 8 on defense
Schedule:
1565117179782.png

Texas: Returning Starters: 5 on offense (1 is QB) and 3 on defense
Schedule:
1565117227211.png

Oklahoma preseason rank (coaches): 4
Texas preseason rank (coaches): 10

Place your bets, who finishes with a better record (without post season record)
Bonus: what is end of regular season record

Sorry boss. We are going to keep refining the ads over time and promise not to have any ridiculous ads like popups and banners fixed to the bottom of your screen.

Any critique is welcome though!
I understand the ads are needed, but the way they've been showing up between every post is annoying as hell. You guys are doing an awesome job, and I'm sure you will find the correct balance.

I understand the ads are needed, but the way they've been showing up between every post is annoying as hell. You guys are doing an awesome job, and I'm sure you will find the correct balance.

They should only show up after the first post and the last post. If you are getting more than that something isn't right. And the one after the first post when on a desktop is a little too big imo so I will be making it smaller.

They should only show up after the first post and the last post. If you are getting more than that something isn't right. And the one after the first post when on a desktop is a little too big imo so I will be making it smaller.
I assumed you were tweaking things, which is why I haven't said anything. Earlier today, it was a yellow banner between every post. Now, I'm seeing what you described. I'm NOT complaining, just commenting. You do what you need to do!

I assumed you were tweaking things, which is why I haven't said anything. Earlier today, it was a yellow banner between every post. Now, I'm seeing what you described. I'm NOT complaining, just commenting. You do what you need to do!

Appreciate it! We are also very close to coming out with FQ+ which will remove all ads and give access to a members only board. But more on that later...

Back to Oklahoma vs Texas. Oklahoma destroys Texas this year in end of season record. Good chance OU goes undefeated into the CFP.

Sorry boss. We are going to keep refining the ads over time and promise not to have any ridiculous ads like popups and banners fixed to the bottom of your screen.

Any critique is welcome though!

Mine were going a little haywire at first but the one after the first post is huge.

My problem is with using this on mobile and ads being so close to the tab to go back to the sun board.

Also I saw an FQ+ teaser you posted and I speak for more than myself when I say, we very much welcome that and I'm almost sure pretty much all of us will bite at that chance!

I'm not critiquing as I'm more than elated to have this place and it feel like home.

I was just moaning about because my phone was being wonky with them lol.

Also pic to show mobile ad next to the return link.

Screenshot_20190806-162512.png

Mine were going a little haywire at first but the one after the first post is huge.

My problem is with using this on mobile and ads being so close to the tab to go back to the sun board.

Also I saw an FQ+ teaser you posted and I speak for more than myself when I say, we very much welcome that and I'm almost sure pretty much all of us will bite at that chance!

I'm not critiquing as I'm more than elated to have this place and it feel like home.

I was just moaning about because my phone was being wonky with them lol.

Yeah I totally believe they were a little wonky this morning and I totally don't take you or @RTR...USN (ret) posts as complaining. We really appreciate all feedback!

And we will be sure and let you know when FQ+ goes live, we are really excited for it!

Oklahoma Returning Starters: 4 on offense(QB xfer Hurts from Bama expected to start) 8 on defense
Schedule:
View attachment 151

Texas: Returning Starters: 5 on offense (1 is QB) and 3 on defense
Schedule:
View attachment 152

Oklahoma preseason rank (coaches): 4
Texas preseason rank (coaches): 10

Place your bets, who finishes with a better record (without post season record)
Bonus: what is end of regular season record
I hadn't even looked at the early ranking til just now. Hopefully they can both stay undefeated until the Red River game.

I don't know enough about them to have an opinion but I'll go with the Okies for fun.

OKLAHOMA runs the table this season. 12 the hard way.

UT goes 9-3, losing to OU, LSU, and Iowa St., and dog fight against KSU and KU.

Last edited:
cItcKIj.gif