Beautiful places, made things, etc thread...

You tell me this...on a Friday....during Lent!!! A FRIDAY DURING LENT?!?!?!!?
Eh, the no red meat on Fridays is only a suggestion. I'm Missouri synod Lutheran so we let it slide, though there are some who follow it. My mother and wife both grew up catholic, so I'm versed in the ways of the "faith". I also have an aunt that was a nun and a deceased uncle who was a priest.

We have gorges in Georgia.

View attachment 26347
When I was in college, my roommates found out that I’d never seen Deliverance. I didn’t know anything about it.

So, one night we rent out the movie. They kept making jokes about “squel like a pig” and other such nonsense.

Well, that night I learned that Georgia has gorges. And I developed a fear of canoeing in remote areas.

Damn that movie should come with a warning label. At least Burt MFing Reynolds knew how to handle himself.

When I was in college, my roommates found out that I’d never seen Deliverance. I didn’t know anything about it.

So, one night we rent out the movie. They kept making jokes about “squel like a pig” and other such nonsense.

Well, that night I learned that Georgia has gorges. And I developed a fear of canoeing in remote areas.

Damn that movie should come with a warning label. At least Burt MFing Reynolds knew how to handle himself.
Choot em!!!