Best chance to go undefeated in 2022 regular season

Lanning is a defensive guy, Mario is an offensive guy. Apples and Oranges. It's very clear that Oregon is going to throw the ball down the field this year. Something the previous staff failed to do.

Kirby is a defensive guy. Monken has slung it all over the yard his entire career as an OC and HC. Still, UGA runs it slightly more often than passing..

Kenny Dillingham really likes to run the ball. A LOT. His time at Memphis shows this.

Lanning Hires Kenny Dillingham As Offensive Coordinator - University of Oregon Athletics (goducks.com)

With Dillingham coordinating the offense, Memphis broke program records for both total yards of offense (7,324) and rushing yards (3,919) in 2018. The Tigers ranked fourth nationally in both total offense (523.1 YPG) and rushing offense (279.9 YPG), seventh in scoring offense (42.9 PPG), and second with 48 total rushing touchdowns. Memphis had two 1,000-yard rushers in a season for the first time in program history, with unanimous all-American and Doak Walker Award finalist Darrell Henderson ranking second nationally with 1,909 rushing yards and 22 touchdowns.

Damn the butthurt is deep with ya.

LOL. Not me. I'm too busy Champin. You keep talking trash while you look up at the top of the mountain. Just like all the Bama fans on Finebaum, you just seem whiney. I get it. You are so used to being the champ that it's unnerving when someone else has the chance. You tell others to "act like you been there". I'm saying "Why should I take your advice if you ain't using it?" Bama has been there more often than any team in the history of CFB. Try acting like it and just congratulate. Humility is good for the soul.

LOL. Not me. I'm too busy Champin. You keep talking trash while you look up at the top of the mountain. Just like all the Bama fans on Finebaum, you just seem whiney. I get it. You are so used to being the champ that it's unnerving when someone else has the chance. You tell others to "act like you been there". I'm saying "Why should I take your advice if you ain't using it?" Bama has been there more often than any team in the history of CFB. Try acting like it and just congratulate. Humility is good for the soul.
Hmmm the last time I heard a fan base so full of noveau riche and bravado after a very long drought a guy named Chizik was involved.

Hmmm the last time I heard a fan base so full of noveau riche and bravado after a very long drought a guy named Chizik was involved.

You're trying way too hard, man. Bama is the greatest dynasty in the history of CFB. Why can't you just be satisfied with that and say, "Congrats, see you next year."?

I'd try to laugh at you, but, it's actually sad.

In the meantime, GO DAMN DAWGS! CHAMPS TIL WE AIN"T!!!

You're trying way too hard, man. Bama is the greatest dynasty in the history of CFB. Why can't you just be satisfied with that and say, "Congrats, see you next year."?

In the meantime, GO DAMN DAWGS! CHAMPS TIL WE AIN"T!!!