Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Tecate

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Mexicans all look the same, their beer all tastes the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Just like Mexican food, where we’ve taken it over and made it better by using higher quality ingredients, there are American beer companies making better Mexican beer than Mexico. Yeah, I know we all like to talk about “authentic” Mexican food, but we have a lot of very authentic Mexican food that’s just better because it’s held to our health code standards (which still seem pretty low in some of the taquerias I’ve seen).

Dust Bowl makes a couple good ones, Taco Truck, and Taco Truck Amber. Sierra Nevada’s Sierraveza is pretty good too.

Mexicans have either made or inspired some of the best food on the planet, but they need to step up their beer game.
I went to LSU @ Udub in 2009 and saw all these LSU fans bring up some bad ass Cajun food but they’re all drinking bud light. SMH... hello, you’re in the land of bad ass beer!! Might as well enjoy the best of both worlds. The south is slowly catching up in the world of craft brews.

The correct answer is Modelo Negra

b0f2250c-ded9-46bf-b9b3-1748f44ca9b3_1.bf044dbb0047f4b81ec8b8f17a940a6a.jpeg

Dos Equis used to make a variety 12 pack that had a Dos Equis “Azul” and that was same damn good stuff.

I also like Tecate and Sol.