Best Remaining Bowl Matchups (non playoff)

Irishblooded

What bowls are you most looking to see outside of the playoff?

Personally I want to see PSU vs Arky. I think that could be a hell of a game either way. If PSU can get the air game going, or if PSU can't stop Arky running attack.

Honorable non homer mention to Ohio St vs Utah and Tennessee vs Purdue

Homer pick.

All the drama in seeing The Freeman Era kick off 3 weeks after being named the HC for a chance to get the first ND NYD bowl win since Coach Holtz did it in the Cotton Bowl vs Tamu.

I think Vandy takes Iowa. I don't know how much Iowa you have watched this year. But their offense, is offensive to watch. Seriously I have seen more exciting dead cats on the side of the road than the Iowa offense.
You aren't wrong. I've been saying it all year, the offense needs a new oc, qb, and to not have to start freshman at the tackles.

I mean, full homer but oSu vs ND is the one I'm most looking forward to
It isn't public yet. But looks like one of ND's best CB won't be in the game. Hearing in the rumor mill he took a lower body injury in practice today. Cam Hart is his name. And had been playing pretty hot through this season.

It isn't public yet. But looks like one of ND's best CB won't be in the game. Hearing in the rumor mill he took a lower body injury in practice today. Cam Hart is his name. And had been playing pretty hot through this season.

I don't like that at all. I'd much rather we play each other full strength. Makes me salty at our DC bailing before the game too

I don't like that at all. I'd much rather we play each other full strength. Makes me salty at our DC bailing before the game too
You weren't getting ND at its best anyhow. They are missing yet another O linemen. Their best RB their best safety. And a couple others.

Just tired of the same elitist attitude while putting his team down... irony. Sick of it.

You just described the majority of UGA fans. I couldn't tell you how many arguments I've had on FB and in the real world since the SECCG. Armchair fans second guessing coaches that are getting paid millions to do their job. (Keep in mind that UGA fired Mark Richt because he couldn't win the big one. The fact that he had the best winning percentage in UGA history is beside the point. I'm pretty damn sure Kirby Smart has no desire to be fired.) Fans that have no idea what goes on on the practice field. Fans that have zero insight on the constant conversations between coaches and players. Fans that think they know everything when they actually know nothing. Yeah, I'm sick of it.

You just described the majority of UGA fans. I couldn't tell you how many arguments I've had on FB and in the real world since the SECCG. Armchair fans second guessing coaches that are getting paid millions to do their job. (Keep in mind that UGA fired Mark Richt because he couldn't win the big one. The fact that he had the best winning percentage in UGA history is beside the point. I'm pretty damn sure Kirby Smart has no desire to be fired.) Fans that have no idea what goes on on the practice field. Fans that have zero insight on the constant conversations between coaches and players. Fans that think they know everything when they actually know nothing. Yeah, I'm sick of it.
Im just being a little salty after never been there or close to it before. Strugglin to move upwards for years is humbling.
;)