Big XII expansion scenario

What would you do, who would you take?

I'm convinced we have WVU for the long haul at this point so logically we move east. *If* we have a WVU-less scenario, I think we move west.

The two teams I would take off the bat that are open to poaching is

UCF & Bowling Green State University

UCF has the momentum in all sports, Baseball, Basketball and Football they have been doing amazing. They are among the top 5 fastest growing universities in the country and have an enrollment of 66k making them the largest undergrad university in the nation.

Also UCF comes with a huge Alumnus base with a few pretty big hitters.

BGSU: firstly, geographics is the key. Bowling Green sits on the Oh Wi border. It's alumus base is huge and has some serious beef behind it. Their sports aren't huge right now but with the backing of a Power 5 conference, I can see them gaining some serious steam. They are located in fertile Ohio recruiting grounds and give a short drive for WVU.

It's a weird pick with BGSU but Memphis and Cinci just lack financial backing, as does App State, GSU and Ga So.
Assuming I was the Czar of all things college-related, Id consider the following additions. Arkansas. I think they are better suited geographically to the Big XII Conference. Include the following. Houston, Rice, Memphis, Central Florida (UCF), S. Methodist, Tulsa and Liberty. If that makes any sense at all? Tell me if it does. Im sending W. Virginia to the Big Ten Conference. Oklahoma to the SouthEastern. And Tulane also Clemson, too.

BGSU puts us smack in the middle of B1G recruiting fields and has more potential than Cinci or memphis
Generally with expansion, you need to think outside the box. Bowling Green probably isnt too hard to recruit to, but we need to take a broader, more expansive view. I would invite Arkansas, Houston, Liberty, Memphis, Rice, S. Methodist, Tulsa and Central Florida. Period! And I would drop W. Virginia. And I would let Oklahoma go. Southeastern Conference. Colorado and W. Virginia to the Big Ten. Pretty cut and dried. Boise St., Brigham Young, Hawaii, San Diego St. and U.N.L.V. To the Pac-12.