Biteless DAWGS in Georgia...

Hey ODD, The USPS says the DAWGS in Georgia Don't bite...

LOL, tryna get ODD riled up eh?? haha

Regarding those total numbers per state, it would be interesting to see a study as to the total numbers of pit bulls per state along side them. Obviously pits aren't the only dog that attacks people, so please nobody to there on me, but it'd just be an interesting extrapolation.....to me anyway.

LOL, tryna get ODD riled up eh?? haha

Regarding those total numbers per state, it would be interesting to see a study as to the total numbers of pit bulls per state along side them. Obviously pits aren't the only dog that attacks people, so please nobody to there on me, but it'd just be an interesting extrapolation.....to me anyway.
Easily done. Insecurity and bravado go hand in hand. Fragile, thin ice, that unearned swagger.

Eat shit! Time you unruly pups were put in the pound. #BamasBack
350123420_1276424699905871_9034976854198997905_n.jpg

Pfft, you got lucky avoiding us last year. One pussy ass Ohio Yank kicker from being a laughing stock, hardly equivalent to the Bama dynasty dominance. Y’all lucked out in avoiding us. Thank Tennessee.

Or you could say the most accurate kicker in SEC history missed 2 kicks versus the Bucknuts to give them a chance at the end. But thanking Tennessee is not necessary when you break them.