Burgers, Chicken and Fries, oh my

Its been so long since I have been there, but Five Guys was one of my Fry choices, because if I remember right, they have fresh cut, yes?
Didnt care for their burgers, though
FWIW, and I may be a simpleton, but Whataburger is hard to beat.

We've got 5 Guys out here and on top of the fries being hand cut, they are huge helpings too. I'm with you on the Burger, I can take it or leave it.

Whataburger holds a special place in my heart from drunken nights in Stillwater so it is hard to beat BUT if I were to choose between it and Braums, I'm going Braums all day.

We've got 5 Guys out here and on top of the fries being hand cut, they are huge helpings too. I'm with you on the Burger, I can take it or leave it.

Whataburger holds a special place in my heart from drunken nights in Stillwater so it is hard to beat BUT if I were to choose between it and Braums, I'm going Braums all day.

I boycotted Braums for quite a while when they got rid of the standard 1/3 lb burger and went to 1/4 lb, but they are slowly getting back in my good graces. Bacon cheeseburger, crinkle fries(fry sauce) and a chocolate malt 🤤

TBH the only place on this list I have eaten at lately was Chic and that was for a breakfast chicken biscuit. The rest meh. Like, I am sure, many of ya'll you know of a local place that is a cut and above fast food especially for burgers.

The best chicken in fast food around here is Jack's. Their Southern fried chicken sandwich knocks Popeye's chicken sandwich's dick in the dirt and makes it drag it.

TBH the only place on this list I have eaten at lately was Chic and that was for a breakfast chicken biscuit. The rest meh. Like, I am sure, many of ya'll you know of a local place that is a cut and above fast food especially for burgers.

The best chicken in fast food around here is Jack's. Their Southern fried chicken sandwich knocks Popeye's chicken sandwich's dick in the dirt and makes it drag it.
For sure, nothing beats a good local burger joint! I definitely dont think these Barstool polls can accurately represent the tastes of the members on this page, only a small cross-section of our general interests

For sure, nothing beats a good local burger joint! I definitely dont think these Barstool polls can accurately represent the tastes of the members on this page, only a small cross-section of our general interests
True but what amazes me is that someone will run to a choke and puke when good food is right around the corner.

F for Five Guys Fries, as @CowpokeU said, their serving size is fantastic.. they take their fries serious,, its not an afterthought.. They are fresh cut, they are meaty, you wont find any of those crumb chips like other places, and they have malt vinegar available.

3 or 6 on the Burger, while 5 guys has more topping choices, its really hard to beat a double from Wendys for just the ratio of meat to bun with lettuce tomato and onion with mayo and ketchup.

A, B, or C on the Chicken,, Chic fil A has a unique flavor unlike anywhere else,, KFC Original recipe is a familiar taste from my childhood when there were not other choices and I always end up smiling while eating.. but for the spicy chicken and great sides like Red beans n rice,, Popeyes is the one..

oh, and Popeyes has the best biscuit you can buy..

B
A

Gotta go with McDonalds fries, Ill take Culver's, but no whopper? And Im just not that impressed with KFC anymore so went with Chic-fil-a. There is a regional fried chicken chain here called Lee's that puts them to shame.