CCG Edition Football Talk

State Champion wrestlers make saltier players than blue chips and you can't change my mind.

Malcom Rodriguez reminds me of a salty ass 1st Sgt whose seen enough to know.

5* LBs remind me of some recently oak clustered Major who is good and has been around but hasn't had to grind as a boot.

Idk, I'm high 😂😂😂

State Champion wrestlers make saltier players than blue chips and you can't change my mind.

5* LBs remind me of some recently oak clustered Major who is good and has been around but hasn't had to grind as a boot.

Idk, I'm high 😂😂😂

So, what he's sayin is corn fed is the way to go....I think.

Idk, I'm high 😂😂😂

UGA has a couple of O linemen that are State Champion wrestlers.

I for the fucking life of me am not understanding why we changed our entire offense up for this game.

Gogdamnit good game Baylor. We are going to fugg around here by playing some old Mike Gundy style offense instead of the run we've been so successful with all season

Gogdamnit good game Baylor. We are going to fugg around here by playing some old Mike Gundy style offense instead of the run we've been so successful with all season
Looks like he did trim the mullett in the back, but may be hiding a rat-tail under his collar.

Oh sneaky move and no call. That wasn't a head scratcher INT, dude literally got held right as Spencer went to release and that's why that throw looked like dog shit