CFB Changes You'd Like

Blackshirts Blvd

These are mine, if you disagree with any.... well, you're wrong because I'm the Commish in this case.

• Fuck NIL. You don't like that, don't play ball.
  • No more targeting calls. It's a dangerous collision sport, get over it or don't play. I love me some big hits. With that said, no one is wishing harm on the athletes and everyone supports better equipment and technological advancements. Schools should routinely have players evaluated and cover all necessary medical costs from playing as well. This includes blindside blocks so keep ya head on a swivel.
  • No more intentional grounding.
  • No more transfer restrictions.
  • I will allow celebratory dancing, including spiking the ball. The way I see it, these are kids/young adults, they would be more immature. It's the pros that should be restrained, if anyone.
  • Redshirts are given 5 games that can be played at any time throughout the season.
  • I'm also fine with no longer extending the 1st or 3rd quarters due to penalties.
  • In order to shorten the game, we will limit media timeouts to 30seconds and no longer than 5 minutes total of commercials throughout the game.
  • I will restructure conferences into a Power 7, each with 10 teams with 9 conference games. I will include them below.
  • Non-conference scheduling will be assigned. 2 of your 3 non-con games will be assigned based on where you finished the prior year in the conference. For example since each conference will have 10 teams, #1 will play #1 and so on down the line from two of the other 6 conferences. Which conferences play each other will rotate every year or every other year. Last noncon will be for traditional rivals/ or G5.
  • Playoff will expand to 16 because byes are for bitches.
  • Rankings (including playoff) are decided by computers.
  • Cheating will no longer result in removing awards, wins or the like. Instead you will be dealt with HARSH scholarship restrictions. With minor offenses starting at 15% scholarship reduction the following year. More serious offenses can result in more loss in scholarships and/or for longer periods of time.
  • Schools can bring as many players as they want for road games, they're covering the cost anyway.
  • No more realignment.
  • No more Desmond Howard either, dudes a tard.
There's probably more...

Conferences

B1G
IllinoisIndianaIowa MichiganMichigan ST
MinnesotaNorthwesternOhio StPurdueWisconsin

Great Plains
ColoradoIowa StKansasKansas StMissouri
Nebraska OklahomaOklahoma StBYUUtah

PAC
ArizonaArizona StCalOregonOregon St
StanfordUCLAUSCWashington Washington St

SEC
AlabamaAuburnFloridaGeorgiaKentucky
LSUMississippi StOle MisTennesseeVandy

ACC
ClemsonDukeFSUGTechMiami
NCNC StateSouth CarolinaVirginia Wake Forest

Big East
BCLouisvilleMarylandPenn StPitt
RutgersSyracuseCincinnatiVa TechWest Virginia

SWC
ArkansasBaylorHoustonMemphisSMU
TCUTexasA&MTexas TechUCF

You're welcome. Now pay me exorbitant amounts of money.

Texas and OU should be in the same conference imo not to mention Arky hates the Texas schools with a burning passion as in they couldn't gtfo of the SWC fast enough.

Texas and OU should be in the same conference imo not to mention Arky hates the Texas schools with a burning passion as in they couldn't gtfo of the SWC fast enough.
No. Ou and Texas weren't even in the same conference until 1996. Texas can piss off, they ruin everything they touch.

Ou/Nebraska used to actually mean something.

These are mine, if you disagree with any.... well, you're wrong because I'm the Commish in this case.

• No more targeting calls. It's a dangerous collision sport, get over it or don't play. I love me some big hits. With that said, no one is wishing harm on the athletes and everyone supports better equipment and technological advancements. Schools should routinely have players evaluated and cover all necessary medical costs from playing as well. This includes blindside blocks so keep ya head on a swivel.
  • I will allow celebratory dancing, including spiking the ball. The way I see it, these are kids/young adults, they would be more immature. It's the pros that should be restrained, if anyone.
  • Redshirts are given 5 games that can be played at any time throughout the season.
  • I'm also fine with no longer extending the 1st or 3rd quarters due to penalties.
  • In order to shorten the game, we will limit media timeouts to 30seconds and no longer than 5 minutes total of commercials throughout the game.
  • I will restructure conferences into a Power 7, each with 10 teams with 9 conference games. I will include them below.
  • Non-conference scheduling will be assigned. 2 of your 3 non-con games will be assigned based on where you finished the prior year in the conference. For example since each conference will have 10 teams, #1 will play #1 and so on down the line from two of the other 6 conferences. Which conferences play each other will rotate every year or every other year. Last noncon will be for traditional rivals/ or G5.
  • Cheating will no longer result in removing awards, wins or the like. Instead you will be dealt with HARSH scholarship restrictions. With minor offenses starting at 15% scholarship reduction the following year. More serious offenses can result in more loss in scholarships and/or for longer periods of time.
  • Schools can bring as many players as they want for road games, they're covering the cost anyway.
  • No more realignment.
There's probably more...

Conferences

B1G
IllinoisIndianaIowaMichiganMichigan ST

Great Plains
NebraskaOklahomaOklahoma StBYUUtah

PAC
StanfordUCLAUSCWashingtonWashington St

SEC

ACC
ClemsonDukeFSUGTechMiami
NCNC StateSouth CarolinaVirginiaWake Forest

Big East

SWC
TCUTexasA&MTexas TechUCF

You left out ND :LOL:

• No more realignment.
There's probably more...

Conferences

B1G
IllinoisIndianaIowaMichiganMichigan ST

Great Plains
NebraskaOklahomaOklahoma StBYUUtah

PAC
StanfordUCLAUSCWashingtonWashington St

SEC

ACC
ClemsonDukeFSUGTechMiami
NCNC StateSouth CarolinaVirginiaWake Forest

Big East

SWC
TCUTexasA&MTexas TechUCF

For putting South Carolina in the ACC your suggestions are null and void.

in-said-good-day-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory.gif

Bring bank TD celebrations, as long as they aren't more extra or take away from the game. But being able to celebrate should be a no brainer.

Fix targeting. It has a place, and it should be called when it is deserved to be called. But you should either A) have 'unintentional targeting' which I think about 80% of them are, and should be at most a 5 yard penalty and no ejection. And then have the targeting that is the dangerous 'head hunting' that is the 15 yards and ejection after review.

Fix NIL. I don't mind these players make money off of their names. But it needs to be governed and regulated vs the wild west we have now. Which leads to

Create a legit, and positive governing body to oversee college football. Give the organization teeth and investigative power and have legit penalties for breaking rules. Who gives a fuck if you strip some games in a previous season. If you find teams breaking rules, take away their upcoming post seasons, take away their scholarships. Make the penalty meaningful.

Change the portal. Right now it is just set up to fail. From when it is open to how it can be used, etc. The portal is something that could be an amazing tool. That like NIL is being used in wild west style right now. And is just killing the game.

I have plenty more. But those right there would be a huge start.

Fix targeting. It has a place, and it should be called when it is deserved to be called. But you should either A) have 'unintentional targeting' which I think about 80% of them are, and should be at most a 5 yard penalty and no ejection. And then have the targeting that is the dangerous 'head hunting' that is the 15 yards and ejection after review.
If you can determine that the player hit another player with malicious intent, I am fine with ejections and the like. But 99.99% of these are just bang bang plays that are difficult to react to in .001 seconds.
Create a legit, and positive governing body to oversee college football. Give the organization teeth and investigative power and have legit penalties for breaking rules. Who gives a fuck if you strip some games in a previous season. If you find teams breaking rules, take away their upcoming post seasons, take away their scholarships. Make the penalty meaningful.
I like what I proposed. I didn't want to include post season bans because hypothetically, if you cheat and get say 50% scholarship reduction and still somehow manage to make it to the post season... the kids playing still deserve that much.

If you can determine that the player hit another player with malicious intent, I am fine with ejections and the like. But 99.99% of these are just bang bang plays that are difficult to react to in .001 seconds.

I like what I proposed. I didn't want to include post season bans because hypothetically, if you cheat and get say 50% scholarship reduction and still somehow manage to make it to the post season... the kids playing still deserve that much.

Screw that, if you are on a dirty team. The team serves the punishment.

And I know there is the whole 'not fair to those that didnt break the rules on the team'. But by the same hand, no single player wins a game for you either. So if it is a team effort to win, it is a team effort to lose. You won't stop outright cheating without outright punishment. It might seem too rigid and too tough. But when you have something that has so much money, and so much pride in it, you are going to have cheating. And if you are going to, then you need the platforms in place to punish that cheating.

You find out that there is recruiting 10 kids during the dead period, take that many scholarships away for 5 years. If they still win, cool. If not, then they shouldn't have been breaking the rules. You partner that with the transfer portal and you will see a lot of schools a lot more hesitant to break rules. Once you have your arms around that. The next piece is boosters. But you have to kill the teams from cheating before you can go after the edges.

I FULLY CONCUR!!!

How can OP be taken seriously? OP cannot even spell his avatar name correctly!
Negative ghost rider. My avatar was changed via unnamed sources in the shadows.

I'm just the patsy.

The facts are that uSC was not an original member. Be happy, you're now in a conference you have at least a 15% better chance of winning.