***CFB Trash Talk Wk2***

Let's hear your toxic takes too Bois!!!! I think Bama gets absolutely shit slapped into 2005 by the Dawgs this season.

Ohio State is looking nasty as well.

Notre Dame, best 1 loss team in the country, the only loser this week that I actually didn't hate.

Io*a now I know why @tinp refuses to add the W in their name. Too bad that W didn't make it's way up to NebraskLa

Io*a now I know why @tinp refuses to add the W in their name. Too bad that W didn't make it's way up to NebraskLa
jumanji-kevin-hart.gif

Let's hear your toxic takes too Bois!!!! I think Bama gets absolutely shit slapped into 2005 by the Dawgs this season.

Ohio State is looking nasty as well.

Notre Dame, best 1 loss team in the country, the only loser this week that I actually didn't hate.

Did someone say Notre Dame?haha

When your pokes are done with Oklahoma they’re going to need OUDNA to identify what’s left of them.
B9DFFBC0-0AAB-4542-BA6B-9F69B7E4C623.gif

I wasn't raised a Dawg fan, I was raised a Gator Hater. My Bama fan Pops taught us at an early age that our 2 favorite teams were UGA and whoever's playing Florida. He was an absolute proponent that you root for your home team. He died a Bama fan because that was his "home".

Yes, I will be wearing my "Big Blue Nation" t-shirt this week. Damn a Swamp Lizard, and "GO 'CATS!!!"

I wasn't raised a Dawg fan, I was raised a Gator Hater. My Bama fan Pops taught us at an early age that our 2 favorite teams were UGA and whoever's playing Florida. He was an absolute proponent that you root for your home team. He died a Bama fan because that was his "home".

Yes, I will be wearing my "Big Blue Nation" t-shirt this week. Damn a Swamp Lizard, and "GO 'CATS!!!"
If we cant fix the Oline and run the ball, it is going to be a long day for the Cats. I can see Levis running for his life out there. I think our defense will be fine if we can keep them off the field long enough. With that said, I appreciate the enthusiasm and Go Cats!

See if this Bullshit flies in the SEC...​

Nick Saban on alert about horns-down penalty ahead of Alabama football vs. Texas​

Nick Kelly, The Tuscaloosa News
Wed, September 7, 2022 at 7:20 PM

Nick Saban has no shortage of work to do this week, or any game week.
This week specifically, Alabama football must prepare for Texas' heat, the crowd noise of an away game and facing a former assistant in Steve Sarkisian.
So, the "horns down" gesture that is the opposite of Texas' Hook-em Horns signal and has been made infamous by rivals of the Longhorns is not on the top of Saban's mind. No. 1 Alabama (1-0) and No. 22 Texas (1-0) on Saturday (11 a.m., FOX).
Depending on how it is used in the direction of Texas players during a game, it can result in a taunting penalty, as assessed by Big 12 officials. Saban was asked Wednesday if he had mentioned that there are potential penalties for the horns down gesture to his team.
"I have not addressed it with the team, but I appreciate you letting me know that," Saban said. "We’ve got a lot of other things we really need to worry about, but I think that’s a good thing for me to go over with the team so I appreciate that."

Nick Saban on alert about horns-down penalty ahead of Alabama football vs. Texas​

This week specifically, Alabama football must prepare for Texas' heat, the crowd noise of an away game and facing a former assistant in Steve Sarkisian.
So, the "horns down" gesture that is the opposite of Texas' Hook-em Horns signal and has been made infamous by rivals of the Longhorns is not on the top of Saban's mind. No. 1 Alabama (1-0) and No. 22 Texas (1-0) on Saturday (11 a.m., FOX).
Depending on how it is used in the direction of Texas players during a game, it can result in a taunting penalty, as assessed by Big 12 officials. Saban was asked Wednesday if he had mentioned that there are potential penalties for the horns down gesture to his team.
"I have not addressed it with the team, but I appreciate you letting me know that," Saban said. "We’ve got a lot of other things we really need to worry about, but I think that’s a good thing for me to go over with the team so I appreciate that."
The wokeness of it all. Pussies.
1662608552587.png

What a bunch of sniveling candy ass crap. A taunting penalty? Pafrigginthetic.

Fuck Texas

I would be ok with just a good ass whipping of the horns. But after this and the horns down chickenshit, I hope BAMA goes in dry on these crybabies all game long.

I have no one to trash talk this week - I know of NO Kansas football fans...

I can't really trash talk Samford. Their head coach, Chris Hatcher gave Kirby Smart his very first coaching job at Valdosta State (my Son's alma mater). Hatcher won the DII national championship at Valdosta State and is still listed as the Blazers winningest HC. With Samford, he put 50 points on Florida last season in the Swamp, albeit, in a losing effort. They are also Bulldogs, so I'm just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Bet against UGA to cover that -52. Smart and Hatcher are still close friends. On a side note, Will Muschamp was also on that coaching staff at Valdosta State with Hatcher and Smart.