Christopher Lane Foote. The best inside joke?

@CowpokeU said this is the best inside joke on this site. I’m ready to learn, boys.
He was a guy who came up with his own CFB ranking system called Relative Proficiency. He had strong opinions on why it is the best and only valid ranking system. Ultimately, he grew tired of people not taking him seriously so he posted his full name and address and invited people to challenge his rankings in person. He would post in all caps at times, and was a bit wordy when pitching his case.

He was a guy who came up with his own CFB ranking system called Relative Proficiency. He had strong opinions on why it is the best and only valid ranking system. Ultimately, he grew tired of people not taking him seriously so he posted his full name and address and invited people to challenge his rankings in person. He would post in all caps at times, and was a bit wordy when pitching his case.
A bit wordy? That's like saying TiNP can be a bit creepy...

Imagine if a less eloquent Ted Kaczynski and a not funny Don Rickles had a baby, and it grew up to haunt an Internet message board.
I feel like Ted was an absentee father and it has caused the guy to be what he is today. Sad really when Ted could have took him out at birth.

He created a thread/poll about whether or not he was completely full of shit after I suggested it with my handle in the title.

He didn't fare well and said something to the effect that the voting was rigged.

After that, I pretty much stuck to only reading responses to his posts. No need to re-read the Illiad and Odyssey of 1984 BYU and a horribly contrived college football ranking method.

Might as well.

My name is Christopher Lane Foote. I am 48 years old. I live in Alamosa Colorado. You can find me directly or you can call or text me, and we can discuss any grievances there, not here, in PERSON.
(719) 505-5038. 418 Fourth St. Apt. B. Alamosa, Colorado 81101. People who want to make insultin comments can do it directly to me in person, without having to cower behind MAMA in MAMA's house. You can come here, and tell me in PERSON what you think about me, in my apartment. Cool?

Might as well.

My name is Christopher Lane Foote. I am 48 years old. I live in Alamosa Colorado. You can find me directly or you can call or text me, and we can discuss any grievances there, not here, in PERSON.
(719) 505-5038. 418 Fourth St. Apt. B. Alamosa, Colorado 81101. People who want to make insultin comments can do it directly to me in person, without having to cower behind MAMA in MAMA's house. You can come here, and tell me in PERSON what you think about me, in my apartment. Cool?
I remember reading that live,, I actually did a face palm and thought ... you Idiot..