• Northwestern

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • BYU

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Auburn

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Let's See:
Purdue lost to an undefeated P5 team (yes, I know it was Syracuse)
Troy lost to Appalachian State team that just beat Texas A&M last week and is REALLY good (Yea, last play and all that - still a good team).
South Carolina lost to the defending champs (yes, it was a blow out, but UGA really does look to be the best in the nation right now)
Kansas State lost to a G5 that had not beaten an P5 team (or equivalent) since 2010 (Rutgers - Big East)

Yea, I think I am going with KState. Tulane may end up being better than we think, but still a G5 loss at home is what I call NOT GOOD.

Let's See:
Purdue lost to an undefeated P5 team (yes, I know it was Syracuse)
Troy lost to Appalachian State team that just beat Texas A&M last week and is REALLY good (Yea, last play and all that - still a good team).
South Carolina lost to the defending champs (yes, it was a blow out, but UGA really does look to be the best in the nation right now)
Kansas State lost to a G5 that had not beaten an P5 team (or equivalent) since 2010 (Rutgers - Big East)

Yea, I think I am going with KState. Tulane may end up being better than we think, but still a G5 loss at home is what I call NOT GOOD.
Purdue had the game won with less than two minutes left to play and a total of about 70 yards of penalties led to a super short field allowing Syracuse the opportunity for what ended up being the game winning score and let Syracuse kick off from Purdue 35 yard line with 7 seconds left in the game. That has to be some kind of record in amount of penalties on a final drive. Total loss of composure, multiple personal fouls, unsportsmanlike penalties, ejections, etc. Total clown move in my opinion regardless of ranking.