*** College Baseball Begins!***

Still asshurt we took your coach? Bama softball is also a blue blood. We talk shit because we can and because it’s hilarious and you fucking plebes have to take it, because, you have no choice.

Deal with it, inferior. You’re a fan of Washington. Bout time you accepted that.
Bama lies, cheats, steals and murders.

Last edited:
8803594.jpg

Vols play bama this weekend. We are wearing road whites.

Hey UK fans, the Vols are coming to Lexington next weekend and I'll let you know in advance that Hell will be riding with us.

What’s next for No. 3 Kentucky?​

No. 3 Kentucky returns home to Lexington this weekend for a massive top-five clash with No. 4 Tennessee. With a sweep, the Bat Cats would tie 2022 Tennessee’s record for the best start to SEC play (17-1).

What’s next for No. 3 Kentucky?​

No. 3 Kentucky returns home to Lexington this weekend for a massive top-five clash with No. 4 Tennessee. With a sweep, the Bat Cats would tie 2022 Tennessee’s record for the best start to SEC play (17-1).
That last sentence is just crazy talk. Y'all better just hope we don't run rule ya.

Haven't been able to follow too much this season but looks like I follow mostly 0.500 or better clubs. My favorite, Texas is 22-16 (looking like 17), Wichita St is 21-17, Coastal Carolina is 26-11, Long Beach State is 19-14-1, College of Charleston is 26-10, and Dallas Baptist is 27-8.