College Football Thread 2023 Edition

31 - 6 and now Washington's running game is kicking in. Take out the RB's for fvcks sake and leave an empty backfield so Penix can put some decent numbers up or he's gonna be fvcked vs Caleb Williams.

Well, glad I had to go watch my girls play volleyball tonight instead if watching the Iowa game. Jeez, think I read Iowa had something like 76 yards of offense. Good God can we get rid of Brian Ferentz yet.

Well, glad I had to go watch my girls play volleyball tonight instead if watching the Iowa game. Jeez, think I read Iowa had something like 76 yards of offense. Good God can we get rid of Brian Ferentz yet.
I didn't see the game but a lot of B1G posters were saying the refs were crooked as in not calling anything against PSU.

I watched it on the other screen while I watched the ND game.

There was a couple of missed calls. Like a missed fask mask on the Iowa QB
Nothing, nothing, nothing that would have helped affect the outcome. The offense really is that bad

Iowa had 4 first downs. For the entire game. 2 of them were in garbage time in the 4th quarter as PSU played through their depth.

Thank you sir! The rain surely helped. Also, if your OC would have just kept handing the ball off to Brooks on that last drive, I think we would have been going into OT.

You had some great fans in attendance - I was passing out Country Roads Trust Lagers and Pepperoni Rolls to a few of them. Maybe you'll make it up in a few years for some WV hospitality.