College Football Thread 2023 Edition

USC is going to finish the regular season 7 - 5. I did not see that coming.
ray-liotta-laughing.gif

@AlaskaGuy I was listening to ESPN radio on the way home and they were saying how yall may jump FSU in the CFP poll.
Fvck E$P1N and that totally corrupt CFP committee. Washington has defeated four currently ranked teams including a currently ranked top 10 team. FSU has defeated one currently ranked team that has three losses atm. No way in hell should FSU have been ranked ahead of UW from the time the first CFP poll was released this year. Who did FSU defeat yesterday .... a FCS team for fvcks sake while UW defeated #11 Oregon St. at their house.

Last edited:
Fvck E$P1N and that totally corrupt CFP committee. Washington has defeated four currently ranked teams including a currently ranked top 10 team, FSU has defeated one currently ranked team that has three losses atm. No way in hell should FSU had been ranked ahead of UW from the time the first CFP poll was released this year.
They were kinda saying the same thing. With your win yesterday over another ranked team, along with the loss of FSU's starting QB, yall will probably be ranked #4. They were saying they cant ignore it now.

They were kinda saying the same thing. With your win yesterday over another ranked team, along with the loss of FSU's starting QB, yall will probably be ranked #4.
Even if FSU's QB was healthy they should have never been ranked ahead of UW with their resume.

Last edited:
Congrats @Tenn"cock and @RuffledFeathers Hard fought game. Disappointed in our effort down the stretch, but yall wanted it more.

Thanks man... I was just hoping for a close game... the atmosphere and energy was the difference. I have to admit I was surprised we pulled that one out. I kept waiting on UK to bust out some big play and break our hearts but the football gods were with us. Hell, we might even get bowl eligible if we can bring this to the upcoming game with Clem.

GG

Thanks man... I was just hoping for a close game... the atmosphere and energy was the difference. I have to admit I was surprised we pulled that one out. I kept waiting on UK to bust out some big play and break our hearts but the football gods were with us. Hell, we might even get bowl eligible if we can bring this to the upcoming game with Clem.

GG
Whip Clemson again! Not sure we can muster another win at Louisville.