Colorado spring game

I don't think I've ever seen Washington & Oregon fans agree on anything ... before this shirt came out yesterday. No love for the Toejams on Twitter, FB nor any of the football boards. It's like 'who's going to buttfvck USC hardest .. UW, UO or Utah'.

usc.farewell.shirt_.png

A guy in our PAC 12 FB group posted some vids from that game. Deon was playing the crowd the entire time including dancing to the tunes on the PA while dressed up like an urban cowboy. I don't think him or the fans watched more than 10 minutes of the actual game. It was all about Deon and his dance moves.

Ain't it always about Deion?

It was nice to see Colorado fans engaged again and that's a huge turnout for a spring game! That said, that didn't look like a great team. If Deion can get them to a bowl game, that would be a hell of a job.
No way CU goes bowling this season with their schedule and roster. Lots of talent on that roster but they're all young as in they need at least another year in the weight room.

No way CU goes bowling this season with their schedule and roster. Lots of talent on that roster but they're all young as in they need at least another year in the weight room.

They certainly didn't schedule down. They play 11 P5 opponents and their in-state rival (CSU).

CU's first 5 games are:

at TCU
Nebraska
Colorado State
at Oregon
USC

That's a tough start for a rebuilding team. If they start 2-3, they should be ecstatic.

Back to Colorado.... their leading WR from the spring game.

"Colorado wide receiver Montana Lemonious-Craig is among six players who entered the transfer portal since the Buffaloes spring game on Saturday. The junior announced Sunday evening that he would be entering the portal. Lemonious-Craig made waves on Saturday by catching three passes for 154 yards and two touchdowns during the first spring game for coach Deion Sanders. One of those passes was a 98-yard score from transfer quarterback Shedeur Sanders. "