Congrats Michigan

Apparently, OPie is blind to cheaters North of the Mason-Dixon.

images

Happens once or twice a year unless it's covid year.

Bama was 122 in sacks given up this season. They didn't belong
There’s a difference between a loss and a beating. Being a Nebraska fan and having lots of experience taking both, I’d figure you’d know the difference.

And I love how losing in overtime to undefeated #1=didn’t belong. Idiot.

There’s a difference between a loss and a beating. Being a Nebraska fan and having lots of experience taking both, I’d figure you’d know the difference.

Particularly after beating #1 in the SECCG in their previous game. Don't argue with stupid, bro.

Particularly after beating #1 in the SECCG in their previous game. Don't argue with stupid, bro.
Were you really #1 when you lost. The rankings are an eye test. If the team that was at the top of that eye test most of the season loses, the eye test failed. Georgia losing that game says more about how how overrated Georgia was than how good Bama was. FSU got screwed all over some SEC feelings.

A full strength FSU with their second string would have beat the piss out of Bama.

Were you really #1 when you lost. The rankings are an eye test. If the team that was at the top of that eye test most of the season loses, the eye test failed. Georgia losing that game says more about how how overrated Georgia was than how good Bama was. FSU got screwed all over some SEC feelings.
A banged up Georgia wasn’t really #1, but a much more injury depleted FSU got screwed. Makes total sense.

Moron.