Courtesy Flush...

many years ago I was on a business trip to Ohio, the night before we went out and ate a big steak dinner,, went to a bar,, had many drinks,, ended up at a titty bar,, late night..
next morning I was hurting but managed to eat the hotel complimentary breakfast..
later that morning I went to the bathroom, two stalls, one occupied, I sat down and gave a small push and the dam broke..
the guy next to me knocked on the stall wall with an open palm and said "damn man,, how bout a courtesy flush?
I said "Fuck you" you must enjoy the blessings I bestow upon thee"" :)

many years ago I was on a business trip to Ohio, the night before we went out and ate a big steak dinner,, went to a bar,, had many drinks,, ended up at a titty bar,, late night..
next morning I was hurting but managed to eat the hotel complimentary breakfast..
later that morning I went to the bathroom, two stalls, one occupied, I sat down and gave a small push and the dam broke..
the guy next to me knocked on the stall wall with an open palm and said "damn man,, how bout a courtesy flush?
I said "Fuck you" you must enjoy the blessings I bestow upon thee"" :)

That sounds brutal, well done.

I once worked in an office that had more people in it than really should have been, meaning that one poor bastard had a cubicle right outside of a one seat unisex bathroom, which only men used. We just didn't have enough room.

Well, this guy complained about the smell of shit one day, so a bunch of guys decided to make it the designated place to shit at work. Craps were taken, often.

More complaints led to the maintenance staff installing a fan in the bathroom, but since there was no existing duct work, the fan vented directly out of the bathroom towards this poor bastards cubicle. He was basically being farted on every time someone took a shit.

That sounds brutal, well done.

I once worked in an office that had more people in it than really should have been, meaning that one poor bastard had a cubicle right outside of a one seat unisex bathroom, which only men used. We just didn't have enough room.

Well, this guy complained about the smell of shit one day, so a bunch of guys decided to make it the designated place to shit at work. Craps were taken, often.

More complaints led to the maintenance staff installing a fan in the bathroom, but since there was no existing duct work, the fan vented directly out of the bathroom towards this poor bastards cubicle. He was basically being farted on every time someone took a shit.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

I used to courtesy until I found out about toilet plume. When you flush that SOB sprays shit and bacteria out. No way I am decorating my azz with that stuff.

I used to courtesy until I found out about toilet plume. When you flush that SOB sprays shit and bacteria out. No way I am decorating my azz with that stuff.
Q. Whats the 2nd fastest thing in the world, A. your butthole shutting after you pinch a loaf

Q. whats the fastest thing in the world, A. water getting in there before it shuts

giphy.gif