Dahmer on Netflix

DieSonneTeufeln

Baron von Gesäß
On episode 4 right now, gotta say, it’s Holy Crap weird and at times slightly uncomfortable but not nearly as unnerving as my buddies around here claim it is. Perhaps I’m football buddies with SoCal soy boys?

Anyhoo, comment here as you wish or call me vile names like others have done in person…and your thoughts miss Toad.

On episode 4 right now, gotta say, it’s Holy Crap weird and at times slightly uncomfortable but not nearly as unnerving as my buddies around here claim it is. Perhaps I’m football buddies with SoCal soy boys?

Anyhoo, comment here as you wish or call me vile names like others have done in person…and your thoughts miss Toad.
That geeky white boy…..he had a passion.

Give it a few more episodes, you may change your tune.

I watched all of the Dahmer series. There were a lot of things that I didn't recall or never knew about the situation, he was all kinds of fucked up. I say this knowing that he was a serial killer and a cannibal...this series showed he was a bit worse than that.

Oh, and those Milwaukee cops were, uh...not great at stopping crime, let alone solving crime cases.

Dahmer lived during the last of the "easy" days for a serial killer: a lack of security cameras, non-existent or unused crime databases to spot trends, etc. It would be a lot harder to pull off these days, but it also means that someone could put in the effort to avoid detection (that's something Dahmner didn't do).

If anyone doesn't have the time to watch the whole thing, do yourself a favor and watch the first 5 minutes of episode 10. You'll see a cameo from another serial killer that made me wish they do a series on him next.

Give it a few more episodes, you may change your tune.

I watched all of the Dahmer series. There were a lot of things that I didn't recall or never knew about the situation, he was all kinds of fucked up. I say this knowing that he was a serial killer and a cannibal...this series showed he was a bit worse than that.

Oh, and those Milwaukee cops were, uh...not great at stopping crime, let alone solving crime cases.

Dahmer lived during the last of the "easy" days for a serial killer: a lack of security cameras, non-existent or unused crime databases to spot trends, etc. It would be a lot harder to pull off these days, but it also means that someone could put in the effort to avoid detection (that's something Dahmner didn't do).

If anyone doesn't have the time to watch the whole thing, do yourself a favor and watch the first 5 minutes of episode 10. You'll see a cameo from another serial killer that made me wish they do a series on him next.
Having been obsessed with ID for several years, I really am in shock of how easy it was for serial killers prior to the late 90s. Also, as you said, I've seen enough stuff that I honestly think I could get away with murder by knowing how to cover my tracks.