Day Shifters Thread

CowpokeU

Morning Bois and Grills!

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night because of how excited I am about this place.

This is 10x's better than the hoop and with the state of rivals, 15x's better than it.

So who's got what going on at work? Any pressing deadlines?

I spent the day yesterday setting a 5×7 ft piece of old concrete in front of a barn door. Had one interruption when I had to go to the doctor to get my knee drained

Nevermind I see Dobsie. Sometimes the confirmation email will be caught by spam filters because our site is so new we aren't trusted yet. Tell him I manually approved him.

You guys know "tructuyenbongda" though? Tried to register but IP is flagged as spam.

Nevermind I see Dobsie. Sometimes the confirmation email will be caught by spam filters because our site is so new we aren't trusted yet. Tell him I manually approved him.

You guys know "tructuyenbongda" though? Tried to register but IP is flagged as spam.

I have absolutely no idea who that is. Never even heard that name as a joke before.

***Edit, also thank you for pushing dobsie through!

When I stuff - "tructuyenbongda" in the Google translator is come out "Auburn Cheats."

Morning Bois and Grills!

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night because of how excited I am about this place.

This is 10x's better than the hoop and with the state of rivals, 15x's better than it.

So who's got what going on at work? Any pressing deadlines?
Excited? So.... don't stand within' two inches ehh?

Gotta work with a bunch on Nam Vets on the Veterans Celebration portion of our fall fair.

They forget so fucking much and just NOW realized the fair is the second week of October this year instead of the first week....it's been second week for 7 months now.

Gotta fucking fix everything because of their booking

We are so fucking busy lately that I've hit the point where I'm questioning drinking whatever leaks from a car or HVAC condenser next or cleaning my shotgun trigger with my toes while I tongue-wash the end of the barrel.

I did get some medical vape pens that have helped. I'm not depressed. I'm seriously the most stressed out with work I've ever been in my career. I'm just ready for students to move-in so we can clear some of our projects and get back to semi-normalcy.

a168c5a5dc2dcee1dd906ea858d83aee.jpg