Dinner Tonight

@Bama Believer you hooked me up without realizing it! You mentioned the other day about about picking up a meal from the Foodland deli. I drive right by it every day, and today I decided to stop in and get a plate to take home... 2 pork chops, pinto beans, and mashed taters. Damn it’s good as hell!!!!

@Bama Believer you hooked me up without realizing it! You mentioned the other day about about picking up a meal from the Foodland deli. I drive right by it every day, and today I decided to stop in and get a plate to take home... 2 pork chops, pinto beans, and mashed taters. Damn it’s good as hell!!!!
Thats a good grocery store,, home owned by people who care,, and yep,, the deli plate is on the weekly rotation :)

Thats a good grocery store,, home owned by people who care,, and yep,, the deli plate is on the weekly rotation :)

Local Piggly Wiggly here is the same way. Their deli gets as much business as any of the local restaurants because them ladies that do the cooking are as good at it as Mama is. Hell, they been cooking nearly as long as she has.

How's the cow doing?
he dead and in my belly...
giphy.gif