Drinking for free tonight

RazzlDazzl

There's an abandoned 1/8 mile drag strip out in the sticks I hit once in a while and there were a handful of people there this afternoon.

Smoked two Camaro SS's and a Mustang GT with a 6k lb Ecoboost F150.

These guys couldn't row a boat, much less row gears on an unprepped surface and I launched in 4WD.

Yeah, I'm bragging about my spare $300 and my Cuervo. Hopefully everyone's Sunday was as fun as mine.

There's an abandoned 1/8 mile drag strip out in the sticks I hit once in a while and there were a handful of people there this afternoon.

These guys couldn't row a boat, much less row gears on an unprepped surface and I launched in 4WD.

Yeah, I'm bragging about my spare $300 and my Cuervo. Hopefully everyone's Sunday was as fun as mine.
It’s crazy just how quick that eco-boost truck is!

Good win!

Gen1 or 2 Eco-Boost?

Have a 2012 that has 3.31 rear end.

Stay in the boost and she pulls hard.