E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!

NoleKing

I’ll never understand the disrespect Doug Pederson gets. The guy has his team in the playoffs after having to play 3rd team PS guys. Regardless of whether this team wins next week (and after losing two more key starters, again, today, probably not) this team gets another week of football while 20 teams, many of whom didn’t suffer the adversity, are staying home.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Fly 🦅 Fly!

Last edited:
I’ll never understand the disrespect Doug Peterson gets. The guy has his team in the playoffs after having to play 3rd team PS guys. Regardless of whether this team wins next week (and after losing two more key starters, again, today, probably not) this team gets another week of football while 20 teams, many of whom didn’t suffer the adversity, are staying home.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Fly 🦅 Fly!
Their run to the Superbowl seemed pretty unlikely without Wentz... Ya just never know.

Speaking of disrespect I do not get why Wentz has not gotten more props this season. He did pretty damned well with a MASH unit of an offense IMO.

For winning the crapiest division in the NFL and went 9-7.. I know there were a lot of variables.. just playiong devils advocate

Well, he shoulda got it in 2017 when he won a Super Bowl with a back up QB who had to replace his MVP leading franchise QB in a road game where they beat the "COTY" that year. I have yet to see anybody make a case why McVay shoulda won it over Doug that year...

But no, he shouldn't win it this year as guys like Shanahan and Harbaugh certainly can make stronger cases. But Doug Pederson took a team that is night and day different with injuries to the point that the catches and touchdowns from the skill players yesterday were all from guys (minus one) who were on the practice squad on the opening day roster.

He continues to lose key starter after key starter but he again, has his team in the playoffs. Hey may not be COTY. But I wouldn't trade Doug for anybody that's going to win it this year moving forward.

This is Big Red’s year. Stay out of his way. 😁

Gosh, I remember saying that in 02 and then again in 03, and 04 as well. Then there was 06, 08, 09, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Thought for sure he had it in 2013 and 2015, thought he was money in 2017 and 2018....Poor guy, hopefully this is really the year he kicks the door down.

Last edited:
Gosh, I remember saying that in 02 and then again in 03, and 04 as well. Then there was 06, 08, 09, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Thought for sure he had it in 2013 and 2015, thought he was money in 2017 and 2018....Poor guy, hopefully this is really the year he kicks the door down.
14th time is the charm, I always say.