ESPN layoffs…

DieSonneTeufeln

Baron von Gesäß
Todd McShay, Max Kellerman, Matt Hasselback, Jeff Van Gundy, Ashley Brewer, Keyshawn Johnson, Jalen Rose, Suzy Kolber among the ones looking for new gigs.

They kept Matt Barrie 👍

They kept Herm Edwards 🖕

David Pollack was also among the pink slips. He's been a regular on College Gameday for a decade.
uglymickey.jpg

David Pollack will not appear on ESPN's College GameDay next season.

The former Georgia Bulldogs standout was one of over 20 on-air ESPN employees let go in the company's latest round of layoffs this week.

It's an unfortunate development. Pollack was a beloved member of the College GameDay cast and Saturdays won't be the same without him.

Rece Davis, the host of the iconic college football preview show, reacted to the news by writing an emotional farewell to his former co-worker.

“Class personified. I’ve joked for years that @davidpollack47 is the little brother I never wanted. Truth is, he’s as good a man & as good a friend as I could’ve ever hoped for. He’s a brother to me for life. He’s a man of God. He’s a selfless teammate, an exemplary family man,” Davis said in a tweet.

David Pollack will not appear on ESPN's College GameDay next season.

The former Georgia Bulldogs standout was one of over 20 on-air ESPN employees let go in the company's latest round of layoffs this week.

It's an unfortunate development. Pollack was a beloved member of the College GameDay cast and Saturdays won't be the same without him.

Rece Davis, the host of the iconic college football preview show, reacted to the news by writing an emotional farewell to his former co-worker.

“Class personified. I’ve joked for years that @davidpollack47 is the little brother I never wanted. Truth is, he’s as good a man & as good a friend as I could’ve ever hoped for. He’s a brother to me for life. He’s a man of God. He’s a selfless teammate, an exemplary family man,” Davis said in a tweet.

Honestly couldn't tell you who has been on gameday for the last few years or more. If I watch any kind of pregame stuff on ESPN, it's always SEC Nation.

The only way I could picture myself watching that show is if I had a frontal lobe lobotomy. I find nothing appealing about that show. That and most UW fans hate ESP1N with a passion after how they did the Huskies when Petersen was HC.
Not familiar with this.

Gene Wojciechowski, an iconic ESPN storyteller since 2005, announced via Twitter on Monday that he's also been let go. June 30 was his last day with the company.

Wojciechowski did a terrific job telling stories during the college football season. His segments on College GameDay were often tearjerkers.

Yeah, now I'll prolly not watch Gameday. Getting rid of that dude was a game changer.

What will really be a crime is if Corso is still on air next year.

Love the guy. But he's got to go. I can't take watching Game Day the last couple of years mainly because it is like elder abuse to see them have him on air.