First (and second) thread lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ftr, he got ugly.
Peter I've never had a real issue with you. Obviously you and toad mix like gasoline and matches. I don't know the dynamic there, and frankly it's none of my business. It's between the two of you. Y'all can either resolve it, or not. All I'm going to say is I generally get along with most folks. Treat me with respect, and I'll treat you with respect, even if we disagree. If I'm being an asshole towards someone there's a reason.

Yikes. That was brutal. I'm pretty sure Peter banned me from Hoop. But I don't care if he's here. I did notice Toad's "go to" move of bringing up family members of posters. That's pretty weak.

Yeah that was some nasty exchange there. It's been interesting seeing different sides of people once the rivals thing broke off, I personally have never taken a message board that seriously to get involved in that kind of drama.
As for the handicappers dude he for sure has some issues, he just loves to make enemies. I went back through some old stuff and seen him an AG were at it for a while.

Peter I've never had a real issue with you. Obviously you and toad mix like gasoline and matches. I don't know the dynamic there, and frankly it's none of my business. It's between the two of you. Y'all can either resolve it, or not. All I'm going to say is I generally get along with most folks. Treat me with respect, and I'll treat you with respect, even if we disagree. If I'm being an asshole towards someone there's a reason.
I tried to ask where the vitriol was comming from. But yeah, saying my dead daughter sucks in hell, is probably not worth me calling him handi. I was out of line.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.