First snow of the season- and the stupid that goes with it

Nitt1300

So the northern tier of PA and southern tier of NY are getting snow tonight. Some of the news stations are warning people that snow is slippery and to be careful until they get used to it.

So is this slippery snow different than the slippery snow these folks have known all of their lives?

So the northern tier of PA and southern tier of NY are getting snow tonight. Some of the news stations are warning people that snow is slippery and to be careful until they get used to it.

So is this slippery snow different than the slippery snow these folks have known all of their lives?

My family comes from Alabama and Mississippi … I am all weather stupid.

It's obviously meant for all of the Floridians who migrate north for the winter...:D...

I want OP to tell me who he PMed to ask who I was?...and then they advised him to not respond to me?

giphy.gif

The first week (whenever that will be) we have rain, everyone freaks out. So. Cal drivers in my opinion are great on dry ground. Throw a little moisture in, all hell breaks loose.