Games To Get Up For

What specific matchups are you most pumped about this season, whether it involves your team or another? For me as a WVU fan, I am hyped about Virginia Tech coming to Morgantown week 3. A LOT of trash talk will be involved before, during, and after that one......
And hopefully a lot of couches get burned!

What specific matchups are you most pumped about this season, whether it involves your team or another? For me as a WVU fan, I am hyped about Virginia Tech coming to Morgantown week 3. A LOT of trash talk will be involved before, during, and after that one......

Hokies and 'Eers nationwide are looking forward to that one. As a CFB fan, so am I. As far as UGA goes, it Clemson by far. I've said for years that I wish the 2 would play every year. They pretty much did for the first half of my life. It's one of the most natural rivalries in the nation with the schools being just 70 miles apart.

Hokies and 'Eers nationwide are looking forward to that one. As a CFB fan, so am I. As far as UGA goes, it Clemson by far. I've said for years that I wish the 2 would play every year. They pretty much did for the first half of my life. It's one of the most natural rivalries in the nation with the schools being just 70 miles apart.
UGA vs Clemson is essentially going to be a playoff game in September, and i'm here for it

How big of a Rivalry would you say Maryland and WVU is?

How big of a Rivalry would you say Maryland and WVU is?
From my viewpoint Maryland is not as vicious a rival as VT. There is definitely some bad blood between Maryland and WVU, and the all time series is actually pretty close and even. However, Virginia Tech and its fans tend to look and talk down to WVU and its fans for some odd reason (even though WVU leads the All-Time series), so I definitely have more of a hatred per say to VT than I do to Maryland. If VT gets a win in Morgantown they'll throw it in our face forever.

From my viewpoint Maryland is not as vicious a rival as VT. There is definitely some bad blood between Maryland and WVU, and the all time series is actually pretty close and even. However, Virginia Tech and its fans tend to look and talk down to WVU and its fans for some odd reason (even though WVU leads the All-Time series), so I definitely have more of a hatred per say to VT than I do to Maryland. If VT gets a win in Morgantown they'll throw it in our face forever.
Nothing tops sPitt as your rival...

not our biggest game,
but week one in Houston at NRG,
agst Holgey and a scrappy cougs team -
really need to start the season off with a win,
esp w/ conf play opening at the horns -
(after which, tech travels to yer house)
plus, this is a make or break year for coach Wells -

guns up!

OOC for us is @ BYU. I believe Mesa has the most LDS folks outside of Utah which makes this kinda game a big deal. Hosting USC in early November will decide the PAC South, big deal.

BYU is gonna be in Statesboro, GA November 20th. Laugh all you want to, but I'm gonna get a shitload of Mormons drunk and watch them stumble their asses away with a sad look on their face. Yes...I just predicted that Georgia Southern will beat BYU.

BYU is gonna be in Statesboro, GA November 20th. Laugh all you want to, but I'm gonna get a shitload of Mormons drunk and watch them stumble their asses away with a sad look on their face. Yes...I just predicted that Georgia Southern will beat BYU.
They did lose a lot from last season but I’ll bet everything I own that it’s more probable for GA Southern to win than it is for you to get a bunch of Mormons drunk. I had a bunch of them as friends in college and in the Army, they’re strict when it comes to booze and vag copulation but a few of them let me in on a couple secrets…oral is moral and the rear is clear. 🧐

Yes sir you have said that for years.

They did lose a lot from last season but I’ll bet everything I own that it’s more probable for GA Southern to win than it is for you to get a bunch of Mormons drunk. I had a bunch of them as friends in college and in the Army, they’re strict when it comes to booze and vag copulation but a few of them let me in on a couple secrets…oral is moral and the rear is clear. 🧐

OK, I'll get one of them drunk enough for all of them. Legit goals are legit goals.

The most difficult thing to do as a human being. 'Scuse me while I quote myself......."If you do something you ain't supposed to, don't tell no damn body."

We need to get Marshall and WVU back again lol