Get your popcorn ready

who banned you? is it permanent?

Not sure who it was. Started with Duckdude and his crusade. Then he brought Autzen into a private discussion. I believe it was passed on up the chain from there.

It was only a 2 day ban, but with the way things were heading between me and the higher ups, a permaban was in the future. So now I’m doing one of those, “You can’t fire me, I quit!” sort of things.

And besides, I’ve been kicked out of a lot nicer places than that.

Not sure who it was. Started with Duckdude and his crusade. Then he brought Autzen into a private discussion. I believe it was passed on up the chain from there.

It was only a 2 day ban, but with the way things were heading between me and the higher ups, a permaban was in the future. So now I’m doing one of those, “You can’t fire me, I quit!” sort of things.

And besides, I’ve been kicked out of a lot nicer places than that.
don't feel bad, they banned me for 4 days recently and no reason was given for banning me. I logged in one morning last month and got the message saying I'm banned until Saturday. I think it was Gus. He was itching to ban me since he become a mod and hinted to me that he would do so.

don't feel bad, they banned me for 4 days recently and no reason was given for banning me. I logged in one morning last month and got the message saying I'm banned until Saturday. I think it was Gus. He was itching to ban me since he become a mod and hinted to me that he would do so.

We just need to go over there and slip in as many links to here as possible and try to skim off some of our folk to come over here...