Gimme best/worse title ideas 4 CowpokeU

Tidergirl

Ween or No Ween? Definitely Ween
The title changing was all fun and games until @CowpokeU decided to associate me with the the baby bears. I have unhealthy Auburn type hate for those guys. So posters of the 5th. I want your ideas for @CowpokeU new title. ideas will go thru Sunday. Monday there will be a poll of the worse/best ideas for pokes new title. Post as many as you like. My associate and i will trash the light hearted ideas. @CowpokeU didnt think i had forgot did you???

The title changing was all fun and games until @CowpokeU decided to associate me with the the baby bears. I have unhealthy Auburn type hate for those guys. So posters of the 5th. I want your ideas for @CowpokeU new title. ideas will go thru Sunday. Monday there will be a poll of the worse/best ideas for pokes new title. Post as many as you like. My associate and i will trash the light hearted ideas. @CowpokeU didnt think i had forgot did you???
I love Gundy's "Bungie"

@Tidergirl @CowpokeU and I are both wrestling fans, and our teams are huge rivals, you should give him this one.
"Iowa wrestling is badass"

Last edited:
I'm holding on to my idea for another 110 posts. I'm a petty shellfish asshole I must say.
So. What kinda shellfish are you? Shrimp? Crab? LOL!!!!!!
Oh, silly me, I didn't mean to type "petty shellfish asshole..."

....I meant to type "dig bick Rick"

Sorry 'bout that y'all.

TG's threads just get my loins and fingers all filled up with blood.