Go ahead and unpin. 😊

Wow... Pinning this. Gonna sex up the title a little. Pretty sure most who want to see this are here and no longer on tob. Great find!!!

Last edited:
VT used his mod abilities to call me on the phone to personally thank me for my donation.. Those were both great guys who passed way to early... and if there are some pearly gates somewhere, I think they'll be among a growing group that will be there on my judgement day.

VT used his mod abilities to call me on the phone to personally thank me for my donation.. Those were both great guys who passed way to early... and if there are some pearly gates somewhere, I think they'll be among a growing group that will be there on my judgement day.
VT was never a mod. There or here, mods did/do not have access to that information, pretty sure it is not even collected. Adds to the legend that is VTSmitty...:unsure:...

VT was never a mod. There or here, mods did/do not have access to that information, pretty sure it is not even collected. Adds to the legend that is VTSmitty...:unsure:...
Well now that is interesting.. he called me on my cell nonetheless.. and we had a great talk... wish I could have met him like some of you others did..

I paid using paypal,, maybe thats how he tracked me... ?????

Well now that is interesting.. he called me on my cell nonetheless.. and we had a great talk... wish I could have met him like some of you others did..

One of the times I met him, I went striper fishing with Shane3fan up at Lake Hartwell. When we got back to the campsite, Smitty was sitting on the picnic table smoking a stogie drinking a Coors Banquet with a big shit eating grin on his face. Dude was quite possibly the most real person I have ever met. He had such a way about him that you knew immediately that he'd never had an enemy. Absolute legend that was gone way too soon.
Larger than life personality, as is @DieSonneTeufeln. Those of us who met both would have loved to see them interact...

I can only imagine that interaction. Most definitely would have been worthy of the overused term of "Epic".

Larger than life personality, as is @DieSonneTeufeln. Those of us who met both would have loved to see them interact...
I can only imagine that interaction. Most definitely would have been worthy of the overused term of "Epic".
Love you fellas! I’m shutting down the stress of work life and returning to the innocence of home in MT today. Will allow me to be a little more active here over the Bowl season. Best of luck to your teams brothers...will be watching the Boise State/Washington game from a barstool in the SLC airport! Ha