Go Navy!! Beat.........army

wow - no passing yards
midway thru the 2nd -
Both teams run the triple option. Both head coaches actually worked for Paul Johnson (long time GT HC and NC HC for Georgia Southern way back when) before they became HCs. Remember when Georgia Southern, in their last game as an FCS team, went into the Swamp and beat Florida with 0 passing yards?

I wouldn't be surprised to see this game end up with both teams scoring in the 20s. It looks like a defensive battle, but understanding the triple option the way I do, it's more about what the QB of each team is learning about the potential weak spot on the defense. Both QBs will make better decisions about where to put the ball as the game progresses.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this game end up with both teams scoring in the 20s. It looks like a defensive battle, but understanding the triple option the way I do, it's more about what the QB of each team is learning about the potential weak spot on the defense. Both QBs will make better decisions about where to put the ball as the game progresses.
The O/U for the game is 32. I heard on a sports show the under has won the past 16 meetings.

Most of the CFB fans in our country, hell most of the people in our country, don't understand why this game matters so much. The guys on both teams realize that they are representing active duty service members all over the world. They are reminded of it every day throughout their 4 years at the academies because soon, they will get their turn. Sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, those service members miss home, miss their families, miss more than I have words to describe. This game is broadcast world wide so those people can watch the ones that will follow them in service to our country. Unselfish, yet, unrelenting, they go do the job they chose in spite of the sacrifice that could become ultimate at any moment.

This game reminds them of why they chose to do what they chose to do.

Signed: A humble veteran that understands EXACTLY why this game matters.

Most of the CFB fans in our country, hell most of the people in our country, don't understand why this game matters so much. The guys on both teams realize that they are representing active duty service members all over the world. They are reminded of it every day throughout their 4 years at the academies because soon, they will get their turn. Sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, those service members miss home, miss their families, miss more than I have words to describe. This game is broadcast world wide so those people can watch the ones that will follow them in service to our country. Unselfish, yet, unrelenting, they go do the job they chose in spite of the sacrifice that could become ultimate at any moment.

This game reminds them of why they chose to do what they chose to do.

Signed: A humble veteran that understands EXACTLY why this game matters.
@Coach___Cooper @CowpokeU One of y'all needs to put this on twitter. I just wrote something profound enough to share with the world.