Grab your guns, food, water and raft if you live on an island.

1586212095276.png

//https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3832316/posts
Congressional COVID Task Force Leader Can’t Quite Figure Out How to Wear a Face Mask
Right Journalism ^ | 04.06.2020 | Natalie Dagenhardt
Posted on 4/6/2020, 1:46:34 PM by USA Conservative
Two Democratic members of Congress from Houston made it to the headlines last week when they made an urgent plea directly to President Donald Trump to get more testing kits to Houston and Harris County as the region struggles to test enough people for COVID-19.
U.S. Reps Sheila Jackson Lee and Sylvia Garcia co-signed a short letter to Trump and another to FEMA Administrator Pete Gaynor warning of the scarcity of test kits in the country’s fourth-largest metro area.
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) is the chair of the Congressional team in charge of dealing with COVID19.
Last week she appeared on television in her hometown of Houston to talk about how people can combat the coronavirus pandemic and people watching at home noticed something: she doesn’t seem to know how to properly wear her medical mask.\\

But these people are supposed to be the most intelligent and best among us to lead the nation. Scary, isn't it?

I'm searching my ass off for the article where I read that Laramie County, Wyoming had only 5, yes, you read that right, 5 Coronavisus tests, available. That's why they weren't testing anyone. Saving them for the important people, I suppose.