Have we had a good argument here yet about the best TV show of the decade?

You get a pass because you are a Marine and new, but we have fucking rules.
View attachment 2060

Noted. Won't happen again. Unfortunately, Fiona isn't on the new season........nor is any nudity......yet.

I also liked Golliath until the latest season when they apparently jumped the shark.

maxresdefault.jpg

(OK, rules followed)

Justified is the best show ever made. You can argue Deadwood, but because it didn't get to complete its run it comes in 2nd. Breaking bad is 3rd. Once you get beyond the top 3 it gets pretty messy, with The Wire, Sopranos, and several others.

I will say this: If Yellowstone keeps it up and ends properly (meaning it doesn't jump the shark or get canceled) it may replace Deadwood in 2nd.

Justified is the best show ever made. You can argue Deadwood, but because it didn't get to complete its run it comes in 2nd. Breaking bad is 3rd. Once you get beyond the top 3 it gets pretty messy, with The Wire, Sopranos, and several others.

I will say this: If Yellowstone keeps it up and ends properly (meaning it doesn't jump the shark or get canceled) it may replace Deadwood in 2nd.

Breaking Bad was really good. I haven’t seen the others. Aaron Paul is in a new Apple original.

Not having Ancient Aliens in your top 3 proves you are clueless. Go pimp your shit on a different street corner, ya spunk muffin.