Hey Copejunkie

Cheer to you bud! Shes got some good ones for sure. I've known her since we were friends on myspace, way many years ago. Here's my favorite of hers. It's with Waddie who is kind of a hero of mine. I'm friends with his son.

very nice -
similarly,
we have a family friend
down here in tx -
monte jones aka
bisquits o'brien,
cowboy storyteller -

cheers!

Check out the other one, wait for the poetry.
Love it. Alot of people don't understand the life lessons, the history, and the imprint that it puts on your soul doing the same work that your family has been doing for generations on the same ground. It's a special connection to your ancestors that is sadly being lost in America. And it's not just the farms and ranches that this is happening on. It's the generational small businesses that are also seeing the same thing take place across the nation.

Love it. Alot of people don't understand the life lessons, the history, and the imprint that it puts on your soul doing the same work that your family has been doing for generations on the same ground. It's a special connection to your ancestors that is sadly being lost in America. And it's not just the farms and ranches that this is happening on. It's the generational small businesses that are also seeing the same thing take place across the nation.

In 1997, my Mom taught me how to cut meat in a grocery store. Some people call it being a butcher, I call it a meat cutter. She spent the majority of her working life in grocery stores. Her first job at the age of 12 was working in a grocery store for her Uncle. I spent many years in the grocery business, about 14 total. I could walk into any grocery store right now with an empty meatcase and within a few hours, have it filled and ready for business. I'm proud of that. Not because I can do it, but how I learned it. That's not close to the connection you have with your ancestors, but it's very similar from a different perspective.

In 1997, my Mom taught me how to cut meat in a grocery store. Some people call it being a butcher, I call it a meat cutter. She spent the majority of her working life in grocery stores. Her first job at the age of 12 was working in a grocery store for her Uncle. I spent many years in the grocery business, about 14 total. I could walk into any grocery store right now with an empty meatcase and within a few hours, have it filled and ready for business. I'm proud of that. Not because I can do it, but how I learned it. That's not close to the connection you have with your ancestors, but it's very similar from a different perspective.
Oh definitely that's something you should be proud of. That's the type of thing I was trying to convey.