Hey ODD

@OldDevilDawg , what is the town closest to your home? If you don’t mind sharing that info. You can PM me if you want to.
I’m planning on a weekender this summer, and if we are passing through your neck of the woods, I would love to meet you for a beer / coffee and conversation.

Where you going? I'll let you know where we can meet. I live in Hazlehurst, Georgia, but I have no problem making a drive , if necessary.

Where you going? I'll let you know where we can meet. I live in Hazlehurst, Georgia, but I have no problem making a drive , if necessary.
Probably Jacksonville, but I will let you know when we finalize plans. We sometimes just take a “road trip” in the wife’s convertible bug. I don’t want to miss an opportunity to meet you face to face, especially if we’re close to your area!

Probably Jacksonville, but I will let you know when we finalize plans. We sometimes just take a “road trip” in the wife’s convertible bug. I don’t want to miss an opportunity to meet you face to face, especially if we’re close to your area!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from your place, the best route to J-ville would be I-20 east to I-75 south to I-16 east. Take US 441 south at Dublin, GA. Hit US 341 South in McRae, GA to US 1 in Baxley. US 1 into J-ville.

We generally take the alternate route towards Valdosta via Albany. We hate Atlanta 😂

You can take US 280 to McRae, Ga. Then US 341/US 1 to J-ville. US 341 is the key. It goes through my town. Still, though, If you posted a point A to point B on google maps from your place to J-ville, I'm betting the route I posted would be the quickest.

You can take US 280 to McRae, Ga. Then US 341/US 1 to J-ville. US 341 is the key. It goes through my town. Still, though, If you posted a point A to point B on google maps from your place to J-ville, I'm betting the route I posted would be the quickest.
We’ve taken that route before years ago when I was stationed in Jax, and traveling to her parents place Near Acworth Georgia

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from your place, the best route to J-ville would be I-20 east to I-75 south to I-16 east. Take US 441 south at Dublin, GA. Hit US 341 South in McRae, GA to US 1 in Baxley. US 1 into J-ville.

We generally take the alternate route towards Valdosta via Albany. We hate Atlanta 😂

Give me a map and I can get anywhere. Fuck all them GPS shit apps that tell you where to go and where to turn. They are annoying as hell and wrong too many times.

AR-210409954.jpg&imageversion=16by9&Maxw=960