Hey South

Do none of you fuckers know what a hurricane party is? OP, buy a shitload of booze and party like it's the last day of your life.
And then you get the SURF'S UP bunch. Being from the Gulf Coast area it goes along with the hurricane party types.

Altho, back when Camille hit in Aug 69, there was a bunch near the coast of Biloxi having their party in some motel.May they rip. The wind/storm surge flattened the motel.

And then you get the SURF'S UP bunch. Being from the Gulf Coast area it goes along with the hurricane party types.

Altho, back when Camille hit in Aug 69, there was a bunch near the coast of Biloxi having their party in some motel.May they rip. The wind/storm surge flattened the motel.
In my defense, I did say "party like it's the last day of your life".

Actually, I do not like dogs. I don't like cats either. I come form a family of dog lovers, but I have no use for them at all. My 3rd wife bought her son a dog without my knowledge. I came home from work and walked in the door to a dog jumping on me. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge on my way to the bedroom and said, "If that thing is still here tomorrow when I get home, I will accept that you prefer a dog over me and get out of your way."

Actually, I do not like dogs. I don't like cats either. I come form a family of dog lovers, but I have no use for them at all. My 3rd wife bought her son a dog without my knowledge. I came home from work and walked in the door to a dog jumping on me. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge on my way to the bedroom and said, "If that thing is still here tomorrow when I get home, I will accept that you prefer a dog over me and get out of your way."
Dude, I'm pretty sure that's a freakin baby black bear