Holiday location

iesheepdog

Trojan Popping For Life
Picking up bits and pieces from different threads on some working, some traveling, and some staying home for the holidays. What’s on the calendar between now and 2020.

Currently both holidays are local visits for us. I can see a drive down to Coronado for a day, and probably a few small day trips somewhere, but nothing overnight. Pretty boring over here, what you got?

Picking up bits and pieces from different threads on some working, some traveling, and some staying home for the holidays. What’s on the calendar between now and 2020.

Currently both holidays are local visits for us. I can see a drive down to Coronado for a day, and probably a few small day trips somewhere, but nothing overnight. Pretty boring over here, what you got?
Going on a cruise to cozumel. Kind of excited about it.

Fucking work.
Ditto...

... and of course the non essential personnel (per who has to show up in a blizzard) are all off and expect us to do their job as well... Tried to pull that shit on me today. Yeah, there's $100 in an envelope, have a party for them tomorrow. Told them I don't do that shit. FNG (fucking new girl) got stuck with it. Told me later that she wished she had told them the same thing...