Hot Pockets heiress sentenced in college admissions scandal

This eliteness is sickening.

71257.jpg

I'm not sure how thats even a crime,, they should put the university in jail..
before yall jump on me,, fuck a rich bitch,, but really,, trying to give your child an unfair advantage,, unfair,, fuck that,, ill take every advantage I can get.. life aint fair.

I'm not sure how thats even a crime,, they should put the university in jail..
before yall jump on me,, fuck a rich bitch,, but really,, trying to give your child an unfair advantage,, unfair,, fuck that,, ill take every advantage I can get.. life aint fair.

Yeah. I often think about the class division, but in reality as much as I like to think that I’m more humble or whatever you want to call it — I’m really just envious of somebody with an advantage. I don’t fault the children, nor the families involved.

People with money have a head start in life- it is what it is.

But don't then tell me that everyone has an equal chance and that hard work will lead to success - because nothing succeeds like inherited wealth

People with money have a head start in life- it is what it is.

But don't then tell me that everyone has an equal chance and that hard work will lead to success - because nothing succeeds like inherited wealth
True,, inherited wealth is an advantage,, but dont tell me that you cant climb out of your situation by working hard.. It's legal and possible,, yes, it may be harder than someone that is "privaledged" but not impossible..
You can:
A: sit back a wait for someone like Bernie to give you a handout
or
B: Roll up your sleeves and make your own way.

True,, inherited wealth is an advantage,, but dont tell me that you cant climb out of your situation by working hard.. It's legal and possible,, yes, it may be harder than someone that is "privaledged" but not impossible..
You can:
A: sit back a wait for someone like Bernie to give you a handout
or
B: Roll up your sleeves and make your own way.
I did "B" myself- but "C": inherits a few million is easier, and will obtain better results 100% of the time unless the recipient is a complete idiot (and granted some of them are)

Ironically, “Hot Pocket” is even money to become her nickname in prison.

Unfortunately, she’ll get passed around like currency. Her nickname will become “Dry Socket”.