how did you pick your name, and how long you been using it

Miami6.0.jpg
giphy.webp

images

giphy.gif

membershipmainimage.jpg

A recruiting poster by Charles B. Falls created in 1918 is an early use of the term Devil Dog

Devil Dog is a nickname for a U.S. Marine. It is said by US Marines to be based on the use of "Teufelshunde" by German soldiers to describe Marines fighting in World War I at Belleau Wood.

I remember listening to Larry Munson on the radio when I was 7-8 years old. I've been a loyal Georgia fan for the vast majority of my nearly 54 years.

I'm an Old Marine, and an old Dawg. Hence, OldDevilDawg.

A recruiting poster by Charles B. Falls created in 1918 is an early use of the term Devil Dog

Devil Dog is a nickname for a U.S. Marine. It is said by US Marines to be based on the use of "Teufelshunde" by German soldiers to describe Marines fighting in World War I at Belleau Wood.

I remember listening to Larry Munson on the radio when I was 7-8 years old. I've been a loyal Georgia fan for the vast majority of my nearly 54 years.

I'm an Old Marine, and an old Dawg. Hence, OldDevilDawg.
Bull.. you chose that because "Grumpy old bastard" was already taken ;)

I lurked on s o for several years. Tried to sign up there once under a different name, this was when they were starting to have posting problems, as far as I know my one and only attempted post there never went through. When the purge and subsequent migration to the hoop occurred I signed up there with the name copejunkie because I'm a Copenhagen junkie. As Chris Ledoux says (God rest his soul) "I love it nearly as much as I love my wife". The only other board I have been a member of was a gun forum for a couple year's under another name that I wasn't happy with. I browse a couple other boards but have never signed up for whatever reason.

I lurked on s o for several years. Tried to sign up there once under a different name, this was when they were starting to have posting problems, as far as I know my one and only attempted post there never went through. When the purge and subsequent migration to the hoop occurred I signed up there with the name copejunkie because I'm a Copenhagen junkie. As Chris Ledoux says (God rest his soul) "I love it nearly as much as I love my wife". The only other board I have been a member of was a gun forum for a couple year's under another name that I wasn't happy with. I browse a couple other boards but have never signed up for whatever reason.
I chewed Red Man Golden Blend for 15 years until I quit on 29JUL07 and it felt like a fucking divorce! To this day I still have dreams about throwin’ in a fattie! I totally understand your sn brother!

I was really high (shocker) and watching; 'Man On Fire'. I went to get something and saw my 'Cradle of Filth' beanie... and started to think.
Yup, I thought... the beanie has: COF on one side, and I went from there. It was really easy, as we burn couches... so, COF became:
CouchOnFire
cradle-of-filth-c-o-f-black-1.jpg
+
tsman.jpg
=
CouchOnFire
One of my favorite movies off all time.