How do y'all feel about cruiting?

Some new members or are you good the way things stand?

Bring 'em on. Remember, this site is owned by one of our old Rivals friends, Wake-is-great. I've had the opportunity to meet and get to know him in the real world. His wife is currently carrying their second child. As a HS teacher and coach he needs us to help build this forum as much as possible. Anything we can do to help provide him with an extra income by building this site is a drop in the ocean of the internet. I share a link to this place with folks all the time. Like I said, bring 'em on. The more we have, the more traffic we get here, the bigger his site grows. It's slowly growing now, but any and all additions are welcome, as it will get to the point where it will grow faster and faster.

Lots of her old Bama friends to swing away with. She's a glutton for punishment, but right now, she's reveling in a realm that she hasn't experienced in a large portion of her existence.
bammers have changed. They don't gloat or make up championships, rise up for a fight. They just sit around. I actually think it comes from too much winning. They don't get excited about winning, it's no fun. It's expected.

The Vols saw this and rushed in to help our old friends Saturday. It was a labor of love.

Dawgs are getting a little entitled too. Don't worry ODD, we got just what y'all need, a shiny new ass whoopin. I know how y'all care about history and tradtion, so it's actually going to be an Old fashion ass whoopin. (well, new old stock ass whoopin). But nothing is too good for old friends. 😁

bammers have changed. They don't gloat or make up championships, rise up for a fight. They just sit around. I actually think it comes from too much winning. They don't get excited about winning, it's no fun. It's expected.

The Vols saw this and rushed in to help our old friends Saturday. It was a labor of love.

Dawgs are getting a little entitled too. Don't worry ODD, we got just what y'all need, a shiny new ass whoopin. I know how y'all care about history and tradtion, so it's actually going to be an Old fashion ass whoopin. (well, new old stock ass whoopin). But nothing is too good for old friends. 😁
Them shiny new britches are pretty big. They make your ass look tiny.

@della we would love to see your 5 star talent over here. What do you look for the most in committing to a football message board? We are fairly new, but still have a lot of tradition. You can play right away and have an immediate impact. We hit close to home and our NIL deals are unparalleled.

Dayum...

Who knew the Vols were doing Gog's work.

@della we would love to see your 5 star talent over here. What do you look for the most in committing to a football message board? We are fairly new, but still have a lot of tradition. You can play right away and have an immediate impact. We hit close to home and our NIL deals are unparalleled.
First off, what I like and what I think makes a great message board are not the same. What I like first. I like light hearted banter. I like funny and quick witted responses. I like posters that can keep up their end of a conversation or debate. I like kindness and I like passion.

The best message boards have diversity and a certain degree of respect for different points of view. However, a good message board discards complete a-holes or posters that just want to disrupt or cruel to others. There have been message boards that I might not particularly care for a certain poster, but think the board would be diminished if we lost them.

All I can tell y'all is you just picked up a 5 star when I signed up, but I'm still waiting for that NIL money.:unsure:

Some new members or are you good the way things stand?
Bring em on! We don't really mod this joint outside of canning the spam but just ask everyone keeps it to a civil minimum. Hate the silly, just don't hate the goose if that makes sense 😂